• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
pretty sure me and june didn't play this season -.-
and what events did we both go to? i know both jersey tournies i lost to the winner of the event, ally... and then dabuz and bizkit and he also lost to dabuz... so yea

regardless, i said depending on xanadu, i.e. if i won xanadu i'd probably be 1st. it's cancelled so it doesn't matter. i'm like 90% sure i'd be 2nd... neo entered 2 events where he split with omni (he did beat me head to head there) and then his ktar result, omni entered 1 only (where he also beat me) while i beat quite a few people in my travels to jersey and nc

*seagull loves to hate on me*
wth? U can't beat omni? I didn't know. Well I defeated him in tourney so I should have been prd in VA!! haha :awesome:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Logic can beat Omni, but he lost to him that time. They've gone back and forth in the past.

:018:

MVD

Smash Master
hmmm, can I get a list of ppl who are gonna be going? I just may make an appearance ;)

archer.

Smash Lord
Updated with attendance and interested, just for you MVD. Not really representative of how many people will probably be here though.

Also I'm thinking me and Brian should ignore the coin toss we made and have Melee anyway.

And I still don't know if Logic and Lie are coming again or not (even though they came to the last two decent sized NC tournaments). But because neither has actually said they are... I've left them off.

MVD

Smash Master
I would be flying into Raleigh Durham cause its like a **** load cheaper than going to charlotte, soooo who wants to potentially help me out with this

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
@mvd

I have the same problem (no ride really from raleigh/durham) so IDK. Noone around here that plays brawl has a car really.

archer.

Smash Lord
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Melee is happening now. Raleigh has no excuses.

MVD

Smash Master
I'm just saying stingers that if ppl would want me to come they would get me :p

archer.

Smash Lord
If you fly into Charlotte then I could go get you. But you're not. =P

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah I hear you. But someone from Raleigh will drive to this.

Alex go bother Raleigh people.

MVD

Smash Master
I mean I may not even go I just wanna have a yes before I do anything, I want this to have more hype and be bigger :D what were the previous turnouts for these

archer.

Smash Lord
About 25-30 for each game. Which really isn't great, I know. There's probably a lot of people who are planning on going to this but have yet to say anything about it. A lot of NC has been going inactive lately, unfortunately.

MVD

Smash Master
Hmmm let's try to make it more hypeeee haha :D as for flights the one I'm looking at has a connection in charlotte so I'd just skip the layover flight cause someone can get me as for the return flight I'd need to get to raleigh

archer.

Smash Lord
Well if you're looking for more hype I can try and get more interest. Is there any way you can get a car from FL to go? That'd bring more hype for sure, and you'd save money.

MVD

Smash Master
Not a chance lol I only wanna go cause it would give esam and me some teams practice since he is away till before apex haha

MVD

Smash Master
LOL thats not how anything works, if I go which that 50 may just make me go we shall play

Top Bottom