• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Huggles - No, our car is full. I'm sorry I didn't know you needed a ride. But if you're close to ESAM or the direction Dyno is driving, they might have a spare spot.

@Stingers - You have to come... we didn't get to play last time. I need my ROB hype matches :(

Anyone want a Money Match? I need to work on my Wario and Sheik. Not sure how much... it'll depend on how many people ask me for.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@Huggles - No, our car is full. I'm sorry I didn't know you needed a ride. But if you're close to ESAM or the direction Dyno is driving, they might have a spare spot.

@Stingers - You have to come... we didn't get to play last time. I need my ROB hype matches :(

Anyone want a Money Match? I need to work on my Wario and Sheik. Not sure how much... it'll depend on how many people ask me for.
I'll MM your :wario: and :sheik:. Just find me at the venue.

:018:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Haha, I didn't need a ride, but carpooling is always a plus considering gas is absurdly expensive.

Also, I might be deconfirmed anyway, as of like tonight. I think someone's giving me a Clemson-Auburn football ticket and I'd feel like a big jerk not going since it's a big game and other people really wanted the ticket.

If they don't, I'll be going. I'll have to look at when the game ends, too, because if it's a blowout I might be able to leave the game a little early and make it for some of the tourney (it's a noon game).

archer.

Smash Lord
WTF Reflex. Now seeding is ruined all over again.

(JK doing pools and stuff anyway.)

So. Uh. Ride situation? Also Dyno probably needs my address.

lord karn

Smash Master
Josh, are you still planning on leaving tonight? Don't know if you saw my other post, but I can't leave tonight because I'm going to a concert.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Chris and I have discussed it in text briefly this morning and in the interest of helping you and Talonnscale get there, we can leave Saturday morning. We'll just need to leave mad early.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
We hadn't discussed exact timing yet as I need to talk to Alex about what time he wants to be gotten. I'll try call him in the next hour or so in order to get that all worked out.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I am disconfirmed. My car suddenly decided to start leaking radiator fluid and not start. I spent six hours trying to get it home from an hour's distance away.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Seagull Man - Yeah, I can do those MMs. You'll win prob win since I haven't been playing either of them very long so I'll prob only do $1 if you're k with that. Lame, but at least I'm honest and not giving false money johns :/

Our car is heading out soon. It's a little over a 4 hour drive + stops so I expect we'll get there hopefully a little after 11 and before noon. Hopefully...

Player-1

Smash Legend
Mekos got 2nd he actually beat esam in winners going to game 5, 3rd was seagull who got revenge and beat me since I beat him in winners, I got 4th. Stingers and kadaj got 5th I think

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Melee:

1. pp
2. Esam
3. Stongers
4. Chris
Unsure afterward but Chris beat Josh at some point in bracket. Esam beat Twitch in WS(and Josh before that, losing with Samus then switching to Fox then winning or something along those lines) and Stongers beat Twitch in LS.
5. Josh
5. Twitch

I got RAAAAAPED in Brawl lmao. Friggin DDD and weeny Fairs man. =(

Shoutouts fah da results thread.

Top Bottom