• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 4

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Dylan insteaad of bww. Lets do a 100 pc chicken nugget challenge fromm mcdonalds

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Esam PP

We have plans to create a dynasty on the EC. Major to mid-level tourneys from GA up to New Jersey we plan to wreck. Of course that MVD can't go to. We have been practicing and creating major damage recently.

Small tourneys we will team with other people for fun. So Pee Pee or Tyger lets team sometimes for those! :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
twitch and pp
no shave november
participate

also
i want in
on any nugget shenanigans
I knew there was a reason I wanted to shave tonight.

Aight no shave November is going on(as long as I remember lol), if only because my rom4 pic needs to be hairy just like my rom3 one was.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
who all from boone is rolling to this? I would like to go but driving 2 hours by myself is a slight turnoff. I always throw in for gas in advance.
Maaaaan, I'm LUCKY to have a tournament that's 2 hours away, like that's the legit minimum for me (aside from the clemson tourny that's coming up which is like an hour away lol). The one in Boone is 3 hours, the one in Raleigh is 4, Charleston tournaments are 4, Atlanta is like 2.5 hours, Athens is just over two hours, and Gold Mine is 2 hours. Man I gotta QUEST to get better, I only have like two people within an hour radius of me who even still play I think, lol.

Not ragging on you, just thought I'd express how rough it is for tournament players in SC lol

theAPExp

Smash Ace
who all from boone is rolling to this? I would like to go but driving 2 hours by myself is a slight turnoff. I always throw in for gas in advance.
i know me and 0room are
i have no idea about who else or driving
or anything

i should work this out at some point
tomorrow perhaps

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Chances are GA will not be here. Our potential ride didn't pan out. Sorry guys. I'm still trying so we'll see. But as of now no one is willing to drive.

So make sure you guys have some TVs... lol

EDIT: Good news is though... a Megabus is opening in ATL starting on Nov 19th so any tournaments in Charlotte we can get to regardless of ride johns as long as someone can pick us up at the Megabus place! So GA attendance for future tournaments hype!

Top Bottom