• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 5 (MK LEGAL)

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Lmao...Someone has to Rep Mario..Me or Boss probably won't be at this...Idk about Waldorf.
I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD BRO I PUT OTHER MARIOS TO SHAME
they can't see my up b
I'm sorry to do this to all the mario mains but after the next tourney I play mario, that character's gonna get banned to hell because of his up b
so enjoy mario while you can because I'm here now.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Oh yeah, what happens when I get a lead with Ganondorf and jump, do a flip, then grab the ledge?

falco03

Smash Lord
me and logic planned on coming? can i get some hype. dont want to come 7 hours for a dead tourny

btw me and logic have won goldmines teams 3 times straight just saying

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Exactly. Wow this kid makes no sense. He always brags about beating me in dubs when I have a random partner every time who can't comprehend the dubs smarts I try to teach them. U and yer static team take on me and my semi-static partner Esam. Lets go!

Just wait till u come down here ;).

That's like me saying me and esam ***** u at the last VA/MD tourney. Yall barely touched us. U and Neo. Neo isn't yer static partner. See how that holds no logic(Lol didn't mean the pun on words hahaaha).
Doubles is a TEAM game. Evertime uve come to NC there has been NO TEAMS(as in a static/real team). Well now there is one and were ready to hold down the turf. We already came to VA/MD and took the gold.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
looool I need a ride. Alex if you have one set up I'll pay. but sorry, school is always more important than a video game. though, it does look like there are no tests near that weekend, so I should be good

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
hey I just realized this is on the 31st, not the 24th
unconfirmed like a boss
still may go but idk, I had 24th freed up but haven't checked the 31st

tarmon

Smash Rookie
This is my first tournament. Can anyone enter, or is it only for students at the school?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Why is doubles $5 per person, yet singles is still $10 per person? If you really want more people to enter, just make both events $5/person.

falco03

Smash Lord
if this becomes a 5 dollar tourny i wont attend. just to far for a weak tournament. now that doubles is 5 im contiplating because i love doubles and hate singles

Player-1

Smash Legend
me and logic planned on coming? can i get some hype. dont want to come 7 hours for a dead tourny btw me and logic have won goldmines teams 3 times straight just saying
I'll try to get GA here

:phone:
if this becomes a 5 dollar tourny i wont attend. just to far for a weak tournament. now that doubles is 5 im contiplating because i love doubles and hate singles
Obv real reason lie might not come

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BRING 4GOD SO HE CAN SCRAPE THEM!

Also, Arch, keep it at 10$. There aren't enough teams in this state anyway to warrant the 5$ change and you might lose some OOS attendance (Lower prices = lower incentives to drive far distances)

archer.

Smash Lord
Welp, that settles it. Making Doubles $10 per person since that's what people are saying they want. I hope it's not a case of a vocal minority but I guess we'll see LOL.

Top Bottom