• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 5 (MK LEGAL)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yeessss! I told u and stingers this like a year ago. That lower dubs stuff lowers OOS attendence like my boy esam said. Shoooooo u was about to be trippin!!!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Unconfirming from this (though I did before this is permanent), my dad's birthday party is saturday night and I'm not going to miss it for smash.
sorry stingers, team with someone good and get free money
Team with mekos and teach me the secrets he imparts to you during your sacred time together lol
we need that ****.
anyway see you guys on the 21st of april ECU thing, and probably not before that -_-

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
All of ECU will be here except for KSK. 5 confirmed, possibly more.

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm dumb and thought this was Stingers' tournament thread. >_>

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I know Jayson was considering going to Xanadu on this date with me, Eric, Mekos, and either Craig or Caitie. But IDK if he's decided to go to either yet.

I also don't know which one I'm going to. Why this daaaaaaaaate? I don't think NCSU would care if you asked to move it back a week but then again there's no reason for you to cater to me. And for all I know the room could be booked the week after this anyway so... >_>
I'm confused here. The Xanadu thread says it's on the 14th, while NCSU is on the 7th. Tourneys being one week apart sucks money/travel wise, but putting them on the same date is even worse, because now there isn't even a tiny chance that we could go to both.

archer.

Smash Lord
I just confused myself really badly and thought I was posting in Stingers' thread. >_>

Kudzu

Smash Rookie
I will be coming to this.

If I participate only in singles, do I have to be there at 12 for registration? I'd like to participate in doubles but don't have a partner. (this is Joe C if any of you remember me I changed my username)

archer.

Smash Lord
Nah just get there like an hour or so before singles is supposed to start just to be safe.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
tbh I can't come to this lol. However sometime in the future I would love to show up. I've got an exam this saturday so thats my excuse. Not to mention ive been retired for awhile now. In the fall more realistically I could hit up a NC tourney possibly.

Kudzu

Smash Rookie
Peyton! Are you coming to this? It's Joe C! Remember me from Gamer's Edge? If you're attending, team with me for doubles!

V1CE

Smash Champion
BOOOOO STINGERS!!!! doesnt zach drive? and yay cory haha its been forever lol ya know even tho there has been our disputes in the past your still a cool dude and if you ever wanna practice i still live in weddington so let me know

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that is who was gonna drive originally...but his car is too ****ed up. not worth the chance.
if we can find another car to go with...then maybe.

Top Bottom