• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

jmic

Smash Ace
If advanced techs were lower division courses at a university, this class would be a high division general education class.

SSBM 1000, 4 units.

Hah, sorry. I need to start looking for classes next semester, so yeah.

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
G-reg, I started 2nding C-Falc when 2 of my friend starts to, too, because they're uber biters. How do I kick their asses?

Binx

Smash Master
in a faclon ditto uthrow and predict every tech and every non tech and punish with forward b's grabs and stomps until you see a knee coming and use that.

jmic

Smash Ace
I'm still working on it for my halloween costume, tights and everything. I still need the falcon on the helmet, a freaking single pauldron, elbow gloves, regular gloves to go over it, and the boots.

I was just too excited seeing my post-it notes over my sunglasses and my helmet, hah.

blues

Smash Journeyman
^The answer to those questions is so complex that it would take an entire lifetime to explain

Edit: however one person knows the answer......Mega!

McD

Smash Journeyman
THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD I'VE EVER SEEN! THIS IS MUCH BETTER THEN HOW TO EAT AN APPLE BAKED PIE IN 10 SECONDS
and that was pretty good :)
good times
I bet you captain falcons crazy tricepts could gobble a pie in 3 seconds

I hear, that Greg is lucky the Falcon boards are so bad that I leave this open.
At least he gives his wisdom from time to time. :p

Cort

Apple Head
weak knee to dj falcon kick is a great edge gaurd.

So, g-reg. Did you hear of marth1 beating Darkrain 2-0 in pools and Jiano 2-0 in bracket at some recent MW tourny?

Cups

Smash Ace
weak knee to dj falcon kick is a great edge gaurd.

So, g-reg. Did you hear of marth1 beating Darkrain 2-0 in pools and Jiano 2-0 in bracket at some recent MW tourny?
Well I'm not G-reg, but I was there and it was pretty amazing. Dark said that Marth1 was impossible to grab because his tech was so good. He also said it reminded him that spacing with the nair is so important. But yeah when he beat Jiano people were like "he's the best falcon ditto-er in the world. Maybe not the best but pretty **** close IMO.

Honestly though, I think they both got a little too cocky and underestimated him. I'm just glad Dark came back and owned balls. . .but G-reg and Cort own too!

Top Bottom