• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
he was joking kaostar... its all a joke... we can't let sheik know our secrets LOL
but yea get ***** kirbykaze uthrow knee is too grood

but srsly you can down b as sheik out of it, spam down b

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
he was joking kaostar... its all a joke... we can't let sheik know our secrets LOL
but yea get ***** kirbykaze uthrow knee is too grood

but srsly you can down b as sheik out of it, spam down b
Haha I was thinking that sheik could some how have massive DI and end up behind you lol.

But yea. good ****

Kirbykaze get *****!!!!!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Sheik DI's it around 80-85. Throw combos are my preferred way of killing sheiks so that is the percent that I switch to Dthrow and try to work with that instead because Uthrow gets me no dead biitches

Scar

#HarveyDent
thats my new strategy. i used to shffl aerials but now i shffl them FAST. it worked out a good bit but then kirbstir ***** me. i played wife a lot the next day and he ***** me too.

the next step is being smart WHILE shffling aerials REALLY fast. but its going to take a lot of time to develop this clearly broken strategy.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Man ledge canceling is tight. There was this one guy who did a Knee to dair off a ledge cancel. Id probably vote for him lol but the poll got closed.

I take it u would shffl nairs and occasional dairs?

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
uthrow/dthrow to knee will kill any character at a certain %. theres no getting out of it. how do i know? because im the best falcon there is, next to isai. dont believe me? tough cookies, it's the truth. if you havent gotten a chance to see me play in person, i pity you. anyway, i do the same cheap falcon janx on most everyone i play, and **** them because im amazing. the combos you will learn in this thread (straight from the mind of g-reg), combined with some practice, will make your falcon a beast. chances are this will be the only good thread in the falcon boards, so check every day, multiple times. dont spam my thread saying which combos "dont work" because i assure you i do them on a daily basis with ease. if you cant do them, learn some tech skill, nubbie-pants. assume these work at any DI, unless mentioned otherwise.

you do not need to know "advanced combos" to do these, these are just effective throw-to-knee combos which will get you KO's and win matches.

marth - 68% - uthrow to knee.
85% - dthrow to knee (g-reg **** nastiness)
shiek - 65-70% somewhere in there - uthrow to knee
fox/falco - 90%+ (? must check i cant remember) (any DI but away) uthrow to knee
peach - around 80% (?) - dthrow to knee.

more awesome g-reg tricks to come
actaually G-reg, I believe that Jeff aka SilentSpectre is the best Melee Falcon out there. sorry brother,

kyaputenfarukon07

Smash Journeyman
This thread is full of useful info

Most of the info from the falcon index thread is from this thread

So helpful

S l o X

Smash Champion
He went to a tournament on Friday. He was definitely way ahead of his time and I definitely am learning things from simply looking through this thread. Definitely picking up pink falcon.

Top Bottom