• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

In 2D

Smash Cadet
thats why im asking:HALP
Indeed. I need HALP too. The one thing I can tell you is this:

Against Peach, you need PATIENCE. Try to space your attacks as best you can. I know you can chaingrab her from 0%, and you can d-throw knee her at low percents, after which you should definitely follow up into a combo.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
nah man, id team with someone more reliable, still not 100% sure if i am going

however i played for like 6 hours with plank the other day, getting better!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
what does * bump this thread* means?
To "bump a thread" is to get it back up onto the first page of threads. This is done for various reasons, often because it is an exceptionally useful or goofy thread. (In my experiences) If someone "bumps" a thread after a long period of no posts, this is called "gravedigging". (related information you may want to know.)

woody72691

Smash Ace
i cant beleive a pro is on this web site and giving off advice! AMAZING, got any advice for taking on fox and falco players?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i cant beleive a pro is on this web site and giving off advice! AMAZING, got any advice for taking on fox and falco players?
yeah anybody up for a friendly brawl (opps sorry for the spam)

u need to nail the sacred combo right if u want to win, or who uses it?
does anybody know why Isai retired?? was brawl not good enough for him, but g-reg your a very good falcon player your one of my idols along with isai
Not to be bad mannered or anything, but I come to this thread to read whats goin on and I see this: Some guy all up onn G-regs nutz lol.
Also there is already a moonwalking thread. It has everything you need to know and 3 videos I think.

Isai likes 64, peach IS annoying, ken doesnt play, if u wanna see idols check fox. stay focused and
umm im the best youre terrible [saying these kinda things makes you a terrible person lol]

I apologise in advance for the FIRE!!!!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Not to be bad mannered or anything, but I come to this thread to read whats goin on and I see this: Some guy all up onn G-regs nutz lol.
Also there is already a moonwalking thread. It has everything you need to know and 3 videos I think.

Isai likes 64, peach IS annoying, ken doesnt play, if u wanna see idols check fox. stay focused and
umm im the best youre terrible [saying these kinda things makes you a terrible person lol]

I apologise in advance for the FIRE!!!!
Don't you mean the FLAMES?!

LOL

MegaMarthMan

Smash Cadet
I find uthrow > fsmash is more reliable against space animals. But then, I suppose that's why I'm not G-Regulate.
Yeah your not that cocky guy with the big mouth and ugly face literally look at that avitar.

OH I forgot he's also really good at this game :) that too.

MegaMarthMan

Smash Cadet
Holy **** if I said ask me about fox tech and stuff, I don't think It would get an 1000 of how many posts this has... Lets find out shall we:)

#1663 just wow scar wont get that many and It's more useful I find

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea why do you each have a thread lol. G regs always chillin and scars tellin ppl dont bother to DI falcon will get u anyway. Its like the same 3 threads with the same ppl.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yea why do you each have a thread lol. G regs always chillin and scars tellin ppl dont bother to DI falcon will get u anyway. Its like the same 3 threads with the same ppl.
Know why Silent Spectre and Darkrain don't have an "ask me questions" thread?

Cause they're modest.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol really now

being active in the community and having a life are not mutually exclusive events

this thread is about g-reg being awesome now, he doesn't give advice b/c he doesn't have to, he's ****. my thread is there to give advice. ss and darkrain don't post at all much less frequent the falcon boards. and lol @ that's modesty, i can't even begin to comprehend the thought process that brought us to that conclusion

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol really now

being active in the community and having a life are not mutually exclusive events

this thread is about g-reg being awesome now, he doesn't give advice b/c he doesn't have to, he's ****. my thread is there to give advice. ss and darkrain don't post at all much less frequent the falcon boards. and lol @ that's modesty, i can't even begin to comprehend the thought process that brought us to that conclusion
It was, tick, modesty!

I prefer active players lol the boards are here for a reason.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I didn't say: not frequenting the boards = modesty. It's just harder for people who aren't full of themselves to brag and give people advice on how to be more like them. And in no way am I implying that giving advice means your immodest, it's just the way you go about it.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I didn't say: not frequenting the boards = modesty. It's just harder for people who aren't full of themselves to brag and give people advice on how to be more like them. And in no way am I implying that giving advice means your immodest, it's just the way you go about it.
I dont think they are trying to give advice to make ppl directly more like them. But only to make ppl better at the game/falcon in general.

I got yall backs. [even tho i rep WC]

you chumps cant even moonwalk
I can tell that you just learned lol Good job dude. Its fun aint it.

woody72691

Smash Ace
lol really now

thats good advice man. can u message me and give some to me about how to **** a falco or fox player??

Top Bottom