• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
>Implying you won't be crying manly tears as misfortune befalls the actual main character of this series--- Homerun-chan.

Also, Yoko is the worst main character in that series. Rossiu had a point of him invoking the anger of the reader/watcher. I mean, he's the only real sane, rational man in that world. And obvi it doesn't work. He's like Frank Grimes. Yoko is honestly just **** and guns girl who gives awesome men the kiss of death. I enjoyed her, but she wasn't even close to a good character.

And Madoka is amazing, but not even close to an end all be all. If you think it's that, you are overrating the series. There, I said it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I believe that Madoka gets the power of all the previous Magical Girls who have become witches. Homura will become a witch at the end of this, having finally given up on saving Madoka. Madoka will go back in time to create a reality where all of the main characters never had to become Magical Girls, but this will cause them all to forget about Kyubey, who will trick them once again, restarting the cycle.

:3

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I believe that Madoka gets the power of all the previous Magical Girls who have become witches. Homura will become a witch at the end of this, having finally given up on saving Madoka. Madoka will go back in time to create a reality where all of the main characters never had to become Magical Girls, but this will cause them all to forget about Kyubey, who will trick them once again, restarting the cycle.

:3
Been there, thought of that already.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Been there, thought of that already.
As somebody who frequents MAL, /a/, and several anime subforums, that's something I've never seen posed as a possibility in the weeks the show has been airing, unless somebody actually spoiler tagged something. But most people don't.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I would discuss it with you too, Lokii as I enjoy MH, but I'm without a computer atm, so I have to wait a bit to see anything.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Maria Holic is out :3 and I want more madoka and...April 22nd is also my birthday :) I know what I'm going to be watching on my birthday xD

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

loljk

Though there should be better things to do with your cash than saving up to go to lolmerica...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
D'aaaaaaaw Andrew <3 Lokii and I don't mind waiting till next year for you to come down :) Just buy the tickets fast!!!!!!~ They are expensive lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
HECK YEAH, ANDREW!!!! CAN'T FREAKING WAITTTT <3
We're gonna have so much crazy nerdy fun!!!

It's gonna be insane. Sooooo insane.

SOLE WHERE SHOULD WE TAKE HIM FIRST IN NEOH (other than a random tournament that should probably happen/a smashfest if there are no tournaments)?

Edit: Heck, I'll find a venue and host a tourney for Andrew. That's how hype this is.
And Juu, COME AND VISIT. IT'LL BE A CRAZY PARTY OF AWESOME

solecalibur

Smash Master
HECK YEAH, ANDREW!!!! CAN'T FREAKING WAITTTT <3
We're gonna have so much crazy nerdy fun!!!

It's gonna be insane. Sooooo insane.

SOLE WHERE SHOULD WE TAKE HIM FIRST IN NEOH (other than a random tournament that should probably happen/a smashfest if there are no tournaments)?

Edit: Heck, I'll find a venue and host a tourney for Andrew. That's how hype this is.
And Juu, COME AND VISIT. IT'LL BE A CRAZY PARTY OF AWESOME
Most interesting thing in ohio.....

....Ill get back to you on that but a tounry sounds like a good idea

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
BRI GET CHUR BUTT UP HERE GIRLIE!

Lol its a tough question, eh Sole?
BUT IKR? Tourney for teh Aussie must happennnnn

asianaussie

Smash Hero
if you don't know what it is your opinion on anime is invalid

or you aren't watching this current season, one of the two

please insert 2 coins to continue

Zero

Smash Hero
My rankings this season so far:

1. C (I can't separate C and Nichijou on anything show-wise, but C has a School Food Punishment ED, so it wins right now)
2. Nichijou
=3.Steins;Gate
=3.Tiger and Bunny
4. Denpa Onna
5. A Channel

Haven't watched Iroha yet.

Madoka is still the best anime ever.

Top Bottom