• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Zero

Smash Hero
Denpa is bleh

A Channel is K-ON without the production values and music.

Tiger and Bunny is gearing up to be good.

That's how.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
girls trying way to hard to be cute for pervs like andrew, giving the show the worst fanbase ever (like oreimo, just waaaay to try-hard, what happened to natural cute?)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Since when am I Ramen? I call Mr R Ramen, are there 2 Ramens?

Besides, I just get annoyed by the try-hard cute or fanservice girls (As a point of reference, my hate for Yoko or Oreimo)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oreimo wasn't even remotely good for the title character.

All about Gouki.

but A Channel really is just a complete repeat of everything.
Girl 1: Penis was at least something in an anime I hadn't seen 8 times last season, along with 4 other shows this season :p

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I hate her. She forces her stupid You-have-a-I-want-to-help-little-girls-problem theory on him and he actually believes it.
+
she sucks. she was ...ok before this all imo
She beat the easiest danmaku ever in the anime too, lol. how impressive

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
She doesn't force that at all scrub. She's just a delicate and classy lady who wanted to find out MC's true intentions/feelings.

And because of all that, we got the uber HNNNGGGGGGGGs

Akagi "I dream of <whatever> getting gang ***** by the computer game research society members" was 2g.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
that was the only part in the entire series where my face wasnt =/

shes a biatch, not delicate or classy. if you want to find something out, and youre a lady, you talk, you question. you dont suggest stupid stuff or be mad

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm currently watching Astarotte, Maria Holic Alive, Nichijou, Dog Days, Iroha, Hoshizora, Kaiji, TWGOK 2, and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. As for last season, I'm still watching Meduka and Gosick.

To think, I only had two shows that I wanted to watch this season.

RATED

Smash Lord
awesome topic

- Anyone here is reading/watching Bakuman?

-TTGL is awesome, I agree that Rossiu is the worst thing in that anime. Also King Kittan epic scene was One of the best scenes I have seen on anime.

-The money of soul and possibilities anime 1st episode seems like a REALLY awesome anime, I can't wait for more episodes.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
awesome topic

- Anyone here is reading/watching Bakuman?

-TTGL is awesome, I agree that Rossiu is the worst thing in that anime. Also King Kittan epic scene was One of the best scenes I have seen on anime.

-The money of soul and possibilities anime 1st episode seems like a REALLY awesome anime, I can't wait for more episodes.
Niizuma Sensei~

TTGL is manly. Kittan is an idiot. I wanna drill things.

RATED

Smash Lord
Niizuma Sensei~

TTGL is manly. Kittan is an idiot. I wanna drill things.
Niizuma <3 he's the best. Also are you reading the manga( in episode 128) or you are watching the anime?

Kittan was an idiot till he did the giga drill breaker scene.

I was watching Gosick but I got bored 3 episodes ago, I probably will watch it next week since I have it free and I don't have nothing to do.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
bakuman is brilliant, tied with twgok for my favourite 'non-action' shounen atm

rossiu was the anti-hero, i had no qualms with him, yoko sucked

im watching so much stuff this season

i saw someone with K-ON card slips, so good (he didn't even watch K-ON though)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
seems like tiger&bunny actually is revving up, sort of discounted it because of the gratuitous advertising, but it's actually decent

i reckon i have time for one more to follow this season, should it be A-channel, hoshikaka, oretsuba or that really long named one that starts with 'ano' and has 'hana' in it

watching iroha, nichijou, t&b, [C], denpa onna, twgok2 (might drop it, the kawaii cat was better in the manga :3)

Top Bottom