• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm still in the scene, and tbch, given the amount of tournaments sauc3 has recently attended, i'd more or less consider him apart of the brawl scene whether he'll admit it or not.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
obviosly mikey, & nickcam are out. Mikey posted about it earlier. Culex also says he can't keep coming out. Fool told me he only goes to tourneys for his friends (kinda like how ambrose shows once in a while)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
does no one factor in responsibility. Being lazy isn't good, there is a job to be done here and it isn't being done and lazyness isn't an excuse. There is no excuse that this **** is taking so long. Ur funny decoy (I'm not being sarcastic) but this isn't really a laughing matter. There is no reason why this thing is taking so ****ing long =/

kuenzel

Smash Ace
doesn't have to be paid to take responsibility. Clearly no one understands the responsibility factor.
Responsibility?
What responsibility? we go to tourneys, and that's it. We don't NEED to post on these forums at all. We do because a community is cool and people are funny. If the PR doesn't get updated, its cause no one really cares.
Everyone knows who's the best, and the only thing that requires change almost every tourney is the U&C which, believe it or not, isn't actually on the list

tldr: There is no responsibility on the internet.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Responsibility?
What responsibility? we go to tourneys, and that's it. We don't NEED to post on these forums at all. We do because a community is cool and people are funny. If the PR doesn't get updated, its cause no one really cares.
Everyone knows who's the best, and the only thing that requires change almost every tourney is the U&C which, believe it or not, isn't actually on the list

tldr: There is no responsibility on the internet.
The PR isn't for ourselves only you know. And without a clear list, it makes it difficult to determine seeding for tourneys. One could make their own judgments but ppl may disagree with them.

And then you have the fact that nate came in here all god father like saying nothing is happening without my consent, and then after that, nothing happens. I fail to realize how he can say such things and then show such a poor display of his role. If he really didn't care/was lazy, then perhaps a new thread needs to be made with people who do. After all, if people don't care, then if a new PR is made, there wouldn't be anyone against the idea of handing over responsibility.

Gichan

Smash Champion
lol, this thread is hilarious. I knew this would happen. But Tin, he's back in the scene someone just contact the guy, maybe he's too busy with his **** to do it right now. I agree this **** shoulda been updated a while back but maybe now it is of a different matter.

And the seeding issue is also a very good point because standing as of now this is our "official" list LOL meaning I'd be seeded as a u&c when I quit. Because of no update any seeding done in tournies right now is sibjective unless PR god is around to tell otherwise. Hopefully he goes to your tourney tin or else let's prepare for a **** bracket.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Oh.. My.. God Tinman you need to clam the shell down, LAWD.
No one has answered me this question

for how long? forever is not an option. And I am kalm, I'm not like swearing or pissed or anything.

@Gi: That was nates situation like 1 month ago, iunno whats going on now. If he doesn't have time to do it, maybe he shouldn't be doing it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
and what are you suggesting? YOU start a new thread?

Either way, at the moment, there would have to be a new list starting AFTER your tourney seeing as soooo many people have either quit, got ***** coughraidoscough, don't attend regularly, or a thousand other reasons. At this pace han's gonna be a u&c for free.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The pr was in total works to be updated after your original tournament, as I thought everyone wanted it to move forward. Then we got back on the boards, and you were the only one who cared if it moved forward, not even like a single other person anticipated it.
This lead me to believe the update was not necessary. Also, holding us back for the longest time was the fact that only me and Illiad would have been panelists as Doc was on the fence about playing.
We now have him back in business, but does anyone care to see this updated? (Real question, and no Tinaye you can't answer)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
update it,proper seeding for tinmans is important since hype is gonna pass me its only fair he gets 3rd seed for it

gonna be interesting to see the bottom 5 though,inconsistency ruins you all lolol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Guys, I think we need to update the P{R thread cause this thread is getting attention. :chuckle:

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

Butt buddies much?

I think an unofficial list betwen nate, iliad, and doc should happen and use it for seeding at tin's, then offically update it after his tourney. What's the point of it being updated now and then it gets ***** cause PR seems to only be updated every once in a long while. So nate if you see that you will be updating it now AND after tin's shortly then i guess yeah. Just don't want to see everyone here jizzing their pants about an update and then when it does matter (afternext week) it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom