• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
COT6 has apparently become MK legal, though MK+MK is a banned team in doubles. June 2nd-3rd.
PS2 is also banned...for some reason. Other than everything I just mentioned, it's Unity Ruleset.

Edit: Hmm...I need MK practice. I'm terrible at the MU.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
We should totally hit up CoT6. And by we I mean you guys, I MIGHT go, just to see them americans again.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so this is what my travel plans are before I leave...anyone down to travel with?

collision(sktar qualifier)
cot6(50% chance, bus tickets are really high for some reason...)
midwest regional tourney in june

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Does NOBODY ELSE know about brawlcustommusic.com? Just go to the Banjo-Tooie section lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
The day before he posted that I put all the boss themes from Tooie in my music hacks.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
does this mean our mk friends are coming back

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if it's actually disbanding, apparently Unity 3.0 is going to be coming out in the next few days in which MK will become optionally legal again and some other changes (such as stage-list changes) will also be made. Not sure if the actual committee is disbanding, though according to Tech_Chase it is, Player-1 and Delux said nothing about it in their posts in the Unity ruleset thread, so I'm not sure lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
if RC and brinstar are banned i'm quitting brawl
this is not a joke

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I stopped following the URC like 5 months ago. Since it's a bad joke and whatnot.

I'd rather face Metaknight every match than the high tiers who make the game worse.

Also inb4japaneseruleset.

Brawl community y u so terrible

-Googs

Smash Lord
i stopped following the urc like 5 months ago. Since it's a bad joke and whatnot.

I'd rather face metaknight every match than the high tiers who make the game worse.

Also inb4japaneseruleset.

Brawl community y u so terrible
if you don't like it, then stop posting in a smash bro's forum

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Yhii do you even play brawl? How do high tier characters make a game worse?

:phone:
I used to play Brawl competitively. I mained Yoshi.

They don't. Meta Knight is legitimately my favourite matchup, he's challenging and fun to fight.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No character in Brawl below top tier is viable.

I'm just flat out saying this.

And Bing, I misspoke. I meant top-tier. I've said it before I'll say it again. I would rather fight Metaknight with an invincible Mach Tornado than deal with some of the abuse Falco, Olimar, and the like can do.

And way too defensive traub. If you can't deal with people who hold different opinions from you then GTFO my internet.

Brawl has many, many flaws in it, many of which ruin the game significantly. Deal with it. I could go through them but there's no real point.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
good night sweet URC

and a flight of metaknights sing thee to thy rest

fUddO

Smash Ace
No character in Brawl below top tier is viable.

I'm just flat out saying this.

And Bing, I misspoke. I meant top-tier. I've said it before I'll say it again. I would rather fight Metaknight with an invincible Mach Tornado than deal with some of the abuse Falco, Olimar, and the like can do.

And way too defensive traub. If you can't deal with people who hold different opinions from you then GTFO my internet.

Brawl has many, many flaws in it, many of which ruin the game significantly. Deal with it. I could go through them but there's no real point.
LOL, you telling me to learn to deal with people. Was meant to be slightly tongue in cheek, obviously didn't come out right.

Eh, not worth my time to argue about this. Everything's been said sooo many times.

Top Bottom