• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in catalina wine mixer 3 *Canceled unless moved*

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring 1 or 2 powerstrips.

And if teams/crews are happening, come ready..... just sayin'.

Time
Runs
Away

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I'm either teaming with Abscent or Tet.

And how many people does it take for Crews, again?

We need to come up with a more official name for our crew, anyways. I just call us Team Failure

Time
Runs
Away

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I'm either teaming with Abscent or Tet.

And how many people does it take for Crews, again?

We need to come up with a more official name for our crew, anyways. I just call us Team Failure

Time
Runs
Away
That is what i was asking so then Abscent will make this?
it will be great to play with you guys again.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm not a very good player, but I'll be in Miami for a week in August. If I can get a ride, I'll try to make it coincide with this event so I can go and get a chance to play against some FL players.

EDIT: I don't know FL too well; how far is Tampa from Miami?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Arg... that's too far to get my dad to drive, so is anyone from/around Miami going and willing to pick me up?

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I'm making sure Abscent is gonna be there. I don't think you've met Tet, though. He taught me Marth, and he also plays Metaknight.

Can't wait, man. I've been doing nothing but rotting away up here.

Arg... that's too far to get my dad to drive, so is anyone from/around Miami going and willing to pick me up?
Just so you know, Miami has some ridiculously good smashers. Go into the social forum and ask around. I'm sure you'll find somebody to play against while you're down.

Be prepared, though. I mean it when I say ridiculously good. Seibrik, Nick Riddle, Esam, etc..... What I mean is, don't expect to play them and win.

Time
Runs
Away

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
maybe the wife is upset that the husband hasnt been paying attention to her and the husband thinks that the wife is now too ugly so he hires a few giggaloes (u guys) to smash whoevers mom needs the smashing

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Just so you know, Miami has some ridiculously good smashers. Go into the social forum and ask around. I'm sure you'll find somebody to play against while you're down.

Be prepared, though. I mean it when I say ridiculously good. Seibrik, Nick Riddle, Esam, etc..... What I mean is, don't expect to play them and win.

Time
Runs
Away
Sounds good. Where is this social thread of which you speak?

Also, sounds good. People who destroy you tend to be the ones who pick up on your flaws, and in that sense are the ones who help you improve the most in my experience.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey beffy for your attendance i will be bring myself and at least 4 others you can put me on the list as Viper and the Swamp Nigas. plox

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Just found out that this is the same day as my baby cousin's birthday party.

I'm still going, but I might only be able to make it for friendlies afterward, or something. I'll figure it out. Last weekend before college, gotta go out with a bang.

Time
Runs
Away

Top Bottom