• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in catalina wine mixer 3 *Canceled unless moved*

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
I'll be here if there is melee, and decent opponents too. Last time was blah, I hate being the best player at an event.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
NO ****ING BRAWL. let melee have one ****ing event. Jesus christ.

Atleast do melee first since brawl always takes forever. Besides M2K will just **** everyone

Also, I wanna go to Orlando. What about you gabe?

Brawl+ and Brawl- > Normal Brawl

Do that instead :D

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
m2k rapein every1 in brawl and melee...lolol yea go hard on melee ppl will play it plus m2k is there!!!!! y play him in brawl when he can jus **** ur face in melee and make it look good....

My name is Michael Lee; I just moved to Tampa for college. I've been playing awhile and was certainly the best melee player at that event.

I'll gladly mm anyone in the Tampa area.
ment no disrespect btw...jus wonderin who u played at the last 1??? we got sum good players here they jus always bizzy...but yea be at the next one its always good to meet new ppls...u live in tampa???

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
ment no disrespect btw...jus wonderin who u played at the last 1??? we got sum good players here they jus always bizzy...but yea be at the next one its always good to meet new ppls...u live in tampa???

It's cool; I'm just messing around, cause I'm pretty competitive and aggressive about winning, lol.

But yeah, melee all day. I finally found a decent controller so I'm going to be there to whoop m2k.

yeah I live at reflections on bearss

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Lol. Good luck at beating M2K :X

So If you've been playing since 09 why havent we seen you at any fests? That's almost a year :3

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
Lol. Good luck at beating M2K :X

So If you've been playing since 09 why havent we seen you at any fests? That's almost a year :3
Pretty sure I played you at early Fl gaming events, I remember beating your doc pretty consistently for about 15 matches. :laugh:

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Haha totally.

I still love him though. Bust him out in friendlies sometime

Mainly role Falcon/Fox with some marth (bad marf)

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
whats wrong wwit do?!? doc is the best in melee.also i will be goin to orlando but jus not the tourney...i cant not drop any one off so dont ask.the reason y i said is cuz imma try and goto the tourney later in the day jus or friendlys.....if i do go

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Soooo. Gabe probably isnt coming. Id be superrr grateful if someone could come pick me up.

EDIT: Since I'm awesome Polmex might be coming. And taking me :D

Top Bottom