• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in Catalina Wine Mixer 5/8/10 TAMPA!!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
so here it is

THE ****IN CATALINA WINE MIXER!!!

LOCATION!!!!
10109 whisper pointe dr. TAMPA FL 33647
i live in a gated community when your going through the gate just say your going to visit the ossi's house (pronounced like aussie) and they will let you through

Brackets?
i have decided i wanna do brackets for this tournament
just for scidadles choking *** <3
so ive decided to make it a 5$ tournament and the pay out will be depending on how many people show
10>----75/25 1st/2nd
10<----60/30/10 1st/2nd/3rd

GROUND RULES OF MY HOUSE:
not that many but really just
-treat my place with respect
-if a door is closed its probably closed for a reason so dont go in it
if you want to i CAN house you on the 30th of april for sure
and yea thats it

Food
not sure whats happening here but i do know theres a beef o bradys and a place thats like 10 minutes away from me with all sorts of great places to eat

whether we will provide food for this or not is undecided at the moment

Attendance and setups
1.yummynbeefy----4 tvs 1 wii brawl melee brawl+
2.frames
3.scidadle?
4.takao
5.viper+5 others (a few wiis and a tv
6.CJ+2 or 3 with a setup or 2
7.school friend
8.school friend
9.my brother
10.polmex?
11. gabe?
12. harriettheguy?

also if you have any questions comments or concerns dont hesitate to call my phone

813 368 5430

Veggi

Smash Champion
I need to play in more tourneys even if they are smaller ones. I feel it would be really good for me.

Thank you for hosting this! I might start hosting at my house, then Tampa might start getting active with yours, Takao's, and I's (I'll probably start out doing fests) tourneys along with Ed's very convenient fests.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
GROUND RULES OF MY HOUSE:
not that many but really just
-treat my place with respect
-if a door is closed its probably closed for a reason so dont go in it
if you want to i CAN house you on the 30th of april for sure
and yea thats it
so i can stomp around ur house and be as loud as i want and also beat the sh.it out of ur cat/dog and eat all ur food???? thats what u did at my place so im jus wonderin

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
gabe i had 2 brownies i dont know why u think i ate all of your food and i didnt beat the **** out of your cat i just petted her

but yea cant deny the being loud part hahaha
lololololol u had more than 2 brownies remember dustin said hey beefy can u bring me those cookies and as u was walkin to him u had like 3 in ur mouth..or when ur was eatin the bag of donuts.....

and yea u beat the sh.it out of my cat u didnt notice the last few times u came over the cat hid.....also at colbols u was the and it clawed its way out ur grasp...ur a rapest my good friend..jus dont come within 100ft of my born child

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I'll request off of work now so I can be there, but don't cancel! I'm sure we can get all of the Tampa smashers to come out.

I will probably take you up on staying over Friday night. I'd like to try and learn some melee.

Sinfull0666

Smash Rookie
**** same day as the port char tourney cant we fix this i would love to attend both but meh.... Charlotte is closer and my crew wants to see some action.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
**** same day as the port char tourney cant we fix this i would love to attend both but meh.... Charlotte is closer and my crew wants to see some action.
Has your crew ever come to Tampa? If not, I'm sure Charlotte will understand...new challenges are fun!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey guys, the next gigs tourney is on 5/1, so you definitely should go to that instead.

just sayin

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
dumb.... ppl jus took of work and made there sat free to goto ur house...its gigabits i thought they shut down?!?!?!? if it is gigabits its gonna jus be a waste of ur time like all the others....really the last good gigs there was, was 3 yrs ago

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
dumb.... ppl jus took of work and made there sat free to goto ur house...its gigabits i thought they shut down?!?!?!? if it is gigabits its gonna jus be a waste of ur time like all the others....really the last good gigs there was, was 3 yrs ago
its also the cash tournament

and i talked to aglow about it he was good with it i know how to run a tournament lol

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
u never ran a tourny...and 1s that u have at ur house aint a tourney its a get together until u get it like noel had than u can say u no how to run a tourney....and every1 in tampa bay plays brawl...

what u mean cash tourney???? if u get first u get cash?

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
lol what scidadle said.......

im not tryin to knock u or anything its jus gigabits is dumb and u would have more fun at ur place...and even frames said he was goin to urs...its all about compettion... look at noob1 and winter fest...noob1 knocked winterfest out the box...and what happened at winterffest it was lame...when ever i had a fest on the same weekend of a tourney i never changed the date

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
lol what scidadle said.......

im not tryin to knock u or anything its jus gigabits is dumb and u would have more fun at ur place...and even frames said he was goin to urs...its all about compettion... look at noob1 and winter fest...noob1 knocked winterfest out the box...and what happened at winterffest it was lame...when ever i had a fest on the same weekend of a tourney i never changed the date
if it was only gigs or only the PC tournament then whatever no biggie

but theres 2 different tourneys happening

and yes im talking about money what else would i be talking about when i say cash lolololol

o and also i wanna c naples @ that port charlotte tournament

C.J.

Smash Master
I'm coming and bringing at least 2 people with me. Possibly up to 4. I can bring 2 complete set-ups too.

Top Bottom