• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in Catalina Wine Mixer 5/8/10 TAMPA!!

Veggi

Smash Champion
Hot *****. It seems I'm not going. An old soccer team called the Rowdies is opening back up and my grandma wants me to go with her to see their opening game. So, maybe next time. :upsidedown:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I hate every single person that posts in a thread to say their not going.

it's a really dyick move because it's just the opposite of hyping a tournament up

just keep it to yourself if you're not going.... :020::054::033:

Veggi

Smash Champion
I hate every single person that posts in a thread to say their not going.

it's a really dyick move because it's just the opposite of hyping a tournament up

just keep it to yourself if you're not going.... :020::054::033:
It will just be a special surprise when I say I'm going to go to something and then I just don't show up. Mindgames. :lick:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I am going to try dAxm hard to make this with around 3 to 5 people dont cancel if you dont have too
i can bring 2 or 3 wiis with smash i hope this helps

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
HYPE

anyone who can come out to this tourny should do it it will be and a good experience. I will be bring 5 people pluse my self that makes 6 here is a list

FGCU Viper
D who?
MT
Hacky
Manthy
Sicko

so the turn out will not be bad i hope to see some other tampa smashers there.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Right now it's up to Gabe. If he can come I go.... WITH HARRRIET??? :D

But yeah harriet is in town so

Also Jav.

COME MAN :DDDD

I'LL BRING MY LAPPY SO WE CAN PLAY HON

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i thought gabe was out of town?

if he can come to this that would be AMAZING!!! he is like the god of tampa fests haha

and if harriet does come THAT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

so final count ive counted that we will have about 10-14 here assuming EVERYONE who says they would come will come

we will probably get 10 or more

now im hype i gotta go practice tech skill **** i havent played in months

o and also u guys get to see me play ddr lol

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
tv is needed

and holy **** this is gonna b good!!!

i ask that you guys throw in $ for pizza however (gotta cover expenses its all going to my mom)

o 1 more thing

i also have a pool so you can bring a swimsuit or gym shorts or even jump in in your clothes if you want

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I'll do low tiers. My link > Tampa low tiers

And some of their mains :O

And yes beefy. Play ddr for my amusement

Renth

Smash Hero
You really, really invite that many ****ing ***** *** brawl players to your house

-10 reputation

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
brawl results

1. FGCU Viper - Falco/DK
2. CJ - Marth/Snake
3. JV_CJ - Marth/Wario
4. Hacky - Pit/MK
5. RKO- G&W/ZSS/Wolf
5. G-Dub - Toon Link
7. HJ - Fox
7. Crush - Ike
9. DSKNK-Pit
9. D who?-Lucario
9. Vaids - Marth/Pit
9. Sicko - MK

Brackets:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1. FGCU Viper - Falco/DK- i had a fun time played hard and won.

2. CJ - Marth/Snake- good finals we have both improved.

3. JV_CJ - Marth/Wario-lol i cant believe you 2-0ed me i was demoralized. it was good that i got my rematch in the losers finals thanks for the matches

4. Hacky - Pit/MK- you did very well and played hard i was surprised how well you played after getting back in to the game after a few months

5. RKO- G&W/ZSS/Wolf- we always have intense sets and 2 of our last 3 were decided by the last hit. I was so nervous best matches of the day.

5. G-Dub - Toon Link-good job glad you came out.

7. HJ - Fox

7. Crush - Ike- yo man we have both come a long way since Gainesville good to see you out there.

9. DSKNK-Pit-glad to see that you came out

9. D who?-Lucario- you underperformed to say the least. I hope you can pull yourself together next time and not drop lsd 3 hours before the tourny i was hoping to see you in the finals.

9. Vaids - Marth/Pit

9. Sicko - MK-you played hard thanks for coming out

Yo beefy this was a great tourney i am so glad you did not cancel. You were a great host i am very grateful that you treated us to lunch and welcomed us into your home. Some suggestions would be to monitor the brackets closer and start singles at the time you specified also taking away that last tv really slowed things down. Overall i had a blast and i would always recommend you as a great host with a good venue. I look forward to playing more smash with you in the future.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i cant really give too many shoutouts but ill do what i can

Viper - dude you really saved this tournament i didnt realise how fun and rewarding a tournament can be but its a bit stressful so i think ill make it bimonthly tourney and a bimonthly fest.

Crush - you really made me laugh alot too bad you still dont play diddy kong

HTG - thank you soooo much for playin some melee with me guess i got falcon AND marth as mains now also thanks for giving us lots of lulz and yes

METAKNIGHT DA BESS!!!

CJ - thanks for playin some melee with me your marths alot easier to play in a ditto than falcon/marth ahhh o well ill buy it haha

HJ (my friend from school) - u went 1-2 in your first tourney, thats really really good you have the potential to be good just keep workin on that fox and you will go far

everyone else - i dont feel like i really got a chance to really get to know any of u guys but thanks alot for coming out and playing maybe we can see eachother next time

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the host beefy. Shame I was high on LSD and was smoking some dro on the way there. I normally neck to neck with m2k cause I'm ****ing boss.

1. FGCU Viper - Falco/DK- You suck ****. **** you and your couch. Congratz on the first place win.

2. CJ - Marth/Snake-your snake sucked and you got lucky with your two sweet spots. I was on lsd and still bent your snake over backwards.

3. JV_CJ - Marth/Wario- Your T-Tar idea stolen from smogon sucks ****. Can you spell brick break? *******.

4. Hacky - Pit/MK- Pit players have no nuts

5. RKO- G&W/ZSS/Wolf- You're black.. I had to let you win.

5. G-Dub - Toon Link- doud, **** you.

7. HJ - Upgrade *****, he played for a day!

7. Crush - Ike- You have no friends so you have no one to fight for. You'll see no sympathy from D.

9. DSKNK-Pit-Gnarly lisp man, work on the hight

9. D who?-Lucario- **** I thought I saw first.. I guess I was seeing things.

9. Vaids - Marth/Pit Good pizza. Dominoes really did change

9. Sicko-Boss as ****. Jk suck it *****

Top Bottom