• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Matchup Thread (Week 3: ROB, and come on guys contribute)

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Haven't faced many ROBs up here in the NE. But dair punishes the spotdodge very well (that whole spotdodge -> dsmash bit) and the roll to an extent. Not sure if it was one of those random brawl flukes, but I'm pretty sure you can duck under his fsmash. Not that they use that move much.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So they do have a match up thread, just a severely dying one. Uhm, R.O.B. Hmm....Iunno if your done with this or not. o_o

TheStig

Smash Lord
g&w is too good. jiggs can drill-rest and kill at 50% but any of g&w smashes kill jiggs at low percent. yeah you must switch unless they suck

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
drill rest kills at like 65%. Just be patient as hell and abuse pound. Its a bad matchup but its definitely not 90-10. The only G&W I've ever lost to in tourney play was NOJ and every time I've played him, I've taken a game off of him, and G&W is by far the most played toon in MI. everytime I play jiggs against a decent G&W, they laugh, and then I **** them, lol.

Amide

Smash Lord
Thanks everyone... but... if someone else wants to do the writeup for ROB, then that's fine with me. Otherwise, I'll do it in a week.

Top Bottom