• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Justice League Presents-818 MELEE Vol.1 Sat. 4/12

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
who do you main nowadays, Wes? you should still main Falco, it beat P in a crewbattle :laugh:

WestBallz

Smash Ace
nothing its just ever since i started playing i had 2 mains and that was fox and falco and since i have been using falco im just gonna play fox. But i will still go falco in the tourney

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
i wouldn't be surprised if i four stocked your fox one of these days

my marth is really dirty to mediocre foxes

i'd actually money match you where all you have to do is get me down to 2 stocks for $5

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
joe you can't convince people, they all learn the hard way. if they don't take getting better seriously you can't really make them, all you can do is try to give them the tools and hope they take you up on it

i've learned it's pointless to try otherwise

plus fox is a way better character anyway

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Wow p i must really be on your mind. I already told you if you want a mm with me just ask. But since i really could care less about you now i don't care to ever bother mm you. Well at least til you learn to talk to people with a sense of respect but that will never happen in the future.
@ kira dog please don't sand bang. Im mm because i never get to play you in a match that matters. Plus it can only help. I want you at your best so it will bring the best in me. Its that simple. Btw my chances of being here are already skim due to it being on easter. I will see what i can due. If im a no show which is likely all my mm will still stand until next time.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Wow p i must really be on your mind. I already told you if you want a mm with me just ask. But since i really could care less about you now i don't care to ever bother mm you. Well at least til you learn to talk to people with a sense of respect but that will never happen in the future.
@ kira dog please don't sand bang. Im mm because i never get to play you in a match that matters. Plus it can only help. I want you at your best so it will bring the best in me. Its that simple. Btw my chances of being here are already skim due to it being on easter. I will see what i can due. If im a no show which is likely all my mm will still stand until next time.
what about our mm =(

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
hahaha Wes gets his own account and won't stop posting >.<

P, your Marth would beat all his characters. Mine does <3

Wes, if you're looking to MM to win, don't play Kira's Fox with your DK. If it's just for practice, go for it, but your money would be better spent playing spacies against Tofu.

I kinda want to see your DK vs. P's Falcon cuz I've never seen him play Falcon b4 let alone on DK.

I'm cheering for P.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Bardull, you're gonna need some serious training if you wanna enter this. You can't have your hands hurting from playing an hour after the tournament starts

=D

Atlus8

Smash Master
Can someone make sure that Nestor doesn't get first in doubles and singles? I would do it myself, but I got family plans on Easter! Otherwise, his placing is gonna feed his ego!

Top Bottom