• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My samus vs your falco derek.

@nicaboy, I'll do samus sheik and fox sheik (after the samus one to see if i win the samus one) 3-5$ each.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hey Dale, whyd you and raph only do 3 matches in the second set of grand finals? Is that how it works or did i just not record the last matches.

ALSO, in honor of SYNIKAL aka KYE the next dollar tournament is gonna be on a sunday, cause he can't get off work for friday or saturday.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
so i got brawl+ officially last night and my initial impressions are yay a new smash game.

(so far it pretty good, but i cant beat cameron's gannon >.<)

ill bring it next time i goto zp.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Sunday has got to be the wrost day for smash. Your gonna post pone a dollar tournament for one ****ing person? Its not even that but for a sunday ya good luck with that. Ugh fyi i 3 stocked his falco too and yes i feel good about it. Ya feels real good :) oh and derek i was still wondering where me and you at? O whatever i guess. I will play brawl plus for a little bit but as lucas.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Sunday has got to be the wrost day for smash. Your gonna post pone a dollar tournament for one ****ing person? Its not even that but for a sunday ya good luck with that. Ugh fyi i 3 stocked his falco too and yes i feel good about it. Ya feels real good :) oh and derek i was still wondering where me and you at? O whatever i guess. I will play brawl plus for a little bit but as lucas.
why is sunday bad?

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I remember sd'ing in that match though. Also, I was owning you with falco (my secondary) in friendlies a week ago. I know you with your big ego wouldn't allow that right? I understand that friendlies are friendlies in your mind but can your ego take losing?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Your such a jerk . Lol yes you were but i recall winning with my fox which is odd. And no i just it was legit you didn't sd. Lol man relax i know your good i was just saying. Btw i do wanna play you this week cuz your a good mental exercise as well as jason . Im free friday this week.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Crispy is so serious on the boards compared to how he was at ZP lol. Next time we play I'm gonna be practicing with jiggs against you, Cripsy. =D

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Your such a jerk . Lol yes you were but i recall winning with my fox which is odd. And no i just it was legit you didn't sd. Lol man relax i know your good i was just saying. Btw i do wanna play you this week cuz your a good mental exercise as well as jason . Im free friday this week.
I tried shining wavedash back to edgehog on the right side of the stage and air dodged to my death. That was my SD. It was my 2nd stock. I'm not sure if I'll make it out this weekend. Family and friends are down here for the week.

precision

Smash Cadet
so yeah winterfest is pretty soon. i really wanna ****. they should do a FL power ranking after that. all i gotta do is beat hungrybox, shiz, n linguini...lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm still not going to the tournament satuday >_> My 1 year anniversary with my gf is on saturday (best day to have it on) so I'll be with her all day.

precision

Smash Cadet
double post with good reason.

yo emilio good **** at rom. sucks the hax set wasnt recorded but eli told me it was real sick.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
See derek. Personaly i go to church when im home on sunday. But ya im down for a std friday dollar tournament saturday. I wanna try to implement something new so lets do it! Crispy even if its for an hour plz come i havent seen you in like two weeks. ALSO you going to the tourney? Jason ride plox? I got you next week.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
See derek. Personaly i go to church when im home on sunday. But ya im down for a std friday dollar tournament saturday. I wanna try to implement something new so lets do it! Crispy even if its for an hour plz come i havent seen you in like two weeks. ALSO you going to the tourney? Jason ride plox? I got you next week.
We'll see. I can't give you a definite answer about this weekend. Ask me next week if I'm going to the tournament.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
An std is smash til dawn where you basicly play smash all night. Dollar tourney is self definition man.
Ok crispyone next week. I wanna cheer vs random people and for anyone who care dagoboy might make another special appearence for this!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
An std is smash til dawn where you basicly play smash all night. Dollar tourney is self definition man.
Ok crispyone next week. I wanna cheer vs random people and for anyone who care dagoboy might make another special appearence for this!
Oh yeah. I heard that in KillaOrs MTV video thing. Forgot.

Top Bottom