• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why back in my day we didn't have things such as STDs, we just played when we felt like it.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
i forgot kyle (Green Mario) and Alex (XIF) are gonna be down this weekend so they should definitely be incorporated into our one dollar smash tournament, but I need to know the best day for everyone

An std is smash til dawn where you basicly play smash all night. Dollar tourney is self definition man.
Ok crispyone next week. I wanna cheer vs random people and for anyone who care dagoboy might make another special appearence for this!
hmm i smell a dagoboy money match

Does anyone have Nielsen's (Noucles) number???

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Lmao I didn't say I was atheist. I have beliefs that lean towards Agnostic theism; which is basically saying "I believe there is a God, but the way man has corrupted and manipulated his image makes me not want to worship in the same way (corrupted) men do."
It's more like I believe in God, but I cannot claim to know of God's existence, because the main theme behind Agnosticism is that you cannot ever really know if there is a God or not. lol On another note Derek or Emilio come play me please lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
This is whack. So steven calls me. Hey bro lets play today. And im like na man im out off town atm. O sucks man like 8 people are coming by my place today. **** me. Then esam wants to play and i really like his samus. **** me again. Now linguini might play green mario and xif? **** me a thrid please. So im playing melee on a laggy tv with roy and dagoboy. Man i love anal sex now **** me a 4th time

Ballistics

Smash Champion
This is whack. So steven calls me. Hey bro lets play today. And im like na man im out off town atm. O sucks man like 8 people are coming by my place today. **** me. Then esam wants to play and i really like his samus. **** me again. Now linguini might play green mario and xif? **** me a thrid please. So im playing melee on a laggy tv with roy and dagoboy. Man i love anal sex now **** me a 4th time
dale your getting me all hot and bothered

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Sup bean man. You should to zp this saturday or the next fo sho so we can meet you man. Welcome to swf :)
Imma try to hit it up this saturday. Like I told cmoney, imma try to find smilez hyperbolic time chamber and come back on monday beasting ballistics.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol hmm dwayne might kill me for this but um i think derek is better than him. Derek seems to lose to marths to me though. But you must go to fau if you know them both.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Double post his falco. Im teams he can get by with falcon or fox but i hope he always loses in singles if he doesn't play falco. Derek stop trying to counter pick us all ho.
On another note im not sleepy tonight.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Lol hmm dwayne might kill me for this but um i think derek is better than him. Derek seems to lose to marths to me though. But you must go to fau if you know them both.
They're both campy homos, but Dwayne is far more effective than Derek, in terms of actually edge guarding and pressuring. I'm 14 years old, therefore I know more than any of you.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Yeah I do. Just started playing seriously about 3-4 weeks ago. I thought so too, but apparently dwayne did some magic and got a lot better real quickly and is now wrecking kai (kye?).

I got work at 6 and I just got off my other job. If you guys are chillin at fau from now til 4 post quick and I will be over there tno work on my jigz or sheik.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
if people are down to do the one dollar tournament today instead of tomorrow thats ok with me
Shame I can't be there, I need to practice my tech skills regardless. Playing in the UC has been my only practice and it might be hindering me.

Yeah I do. Just started playing seriously about 3-4 weeks ago. I thought so too, but apparently dwayne did some magic and got a lot better real quickly and is now wrecking kai (kye?).

I got work at 6 and I just got off my other job. If you guys are chillin at fau from now til 4 post quick and I will be over there tno work on my jigz or sheik.
Just remember, grab and throw up as soon as you catch 'em and you'll do fine.;)

Duurk is a lot more offensive and is much better at pressuring, but Dwayne is less likely to take unnecessary risks which I think would edge him out more in serious (i.e. NO PAUSING!) matches.

Playing safe = Playing smart

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Listen to the 14 year old. Derek better has performed better except at the last melee mayham. Im going by the majority of results but it aint that serious lol. Laz hit me up im down to smash. Today. If i can crash at someones crib we can play today and tomorrow.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Laz i wanna make sure you got a ride home if you come to my crib. Anyway imma take a nap warm up with roy then head out. Gotta power up my marth.

Top Bottom