• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Long Island Smash Thread: Billy Joel and Wings Over

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm going back to college in Virginia tomorrow.

Playing no melee before I leave! awwww yeah, hypest thing ever.

Sk8er4ever714

Smash Apprentice
Wish I saw this thread before school started but oh well -__-
Anyway, I play Brawl and here's my info:
Mike
West Islip (Suffolk) (but I commute to school at Dowling which is in Oakdale)
(631)379-2636, feel free to call or text (preferably text)
Olimar and Game and Watch

Dulren

Smash Cadet
It's pretty dead in here, but here goes:

Name: Tyler
Game: Melee
Character: Main - :falconmelee:
Phone/contact: 631-433-5376 (Feel free to call or text me, but it's more likely that i'll respond if you text me)

I've been to a few things with John (Juan >_>), but now that he's back in school, I basically haven't been getting in any practice at all. Feel free to contact me if anyone decides to have a smashfest.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
I've been to a few things with John (Juan >_>), but now that he's back in school, I basically haven't been getting in any practice at all. Feel free to contact me if anyone decides to have a smashfest.
Yoo what's up Tyler. I'll try and let you know if there's a smashfest somewhere.

I've just visited SBU a couple times the last week and that's really all the smash I've gotten in lately.

Edit: Got you guys in the list. Thanks for posting.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well this thread is actually an impressive success I had a player IN MY TOWN actually PM me, I've played smash since 2006 and this is deff still a first.

Also who else goes up to SBU for smash I'm there all the time!!!

:phone:

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I'll be updating this when I go to SBU so I hope to see you guys sometime soon, faces put to names is way better than gamertags LOL

:phone:

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol wow that sounds about right, delvos garden was mad fun tho I ***** my brawl bracket and got 4th lol.

But yo you should given me a whattup now it's weird that you know me but I dont know you, ARGHHHHHH!!

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Lol wow that sounds about right, delvos garden was mad fun tho I ***** my brawl bracket and got 4th lol.

But yo you should given me a whattup now it's weird that you know me but I dont know you, ARGHHHHHH!!
Haha.
I know of most brawlheads through Will, PD, Kirin, and them. Also from being at some of the tourneys with both games.

Also I'm probably moving to Cape Cod due to some unfortunate circumstances with my apartment here.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Gamer tag: Utzz
Name: Matt
Game: Melee
Main: Marth
Secondary: Ganondorf

I've been playing melee on and off since it came out but haven't tried to get into the tournament scene until just recently. I'm pretty busy w/ full time work/class but I'm down to play whenever I'm free. I'm also willing to drive decent distances even for friendlies. Hit me up whenever and pm me if you want my cell.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Haha.
I know of most brawlheads through Will, PD, Kirin, and them. Also from being at some of the tourneys with both games.

Also I'm probably moving to Cape Cod due to some unfortunate circumstances with my apartment here.
Damn that is pretty serious, what happened if you don't mind me asking?

courte

Smash Lord
where am i? is this HHS?

i put myself in for brawl but TL isn't getting the job done... y'know what? why not!! Toon Link Brawl[Project M] take your pick

Smashjin

Smash Ace
where am i? is this HHS?

i put myself in for brawl but TL isn't getting the job done... y'know what? why not!! Toon Link Brawl[Project M] take your pick
I dunno if I can do that for you, Kofi.

@ rey

Cool man. It's awesome that all these new faces are emerging on LI. I wish I could play you all before I move.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
o man guys i just realized i might be the best peach on LI. that is not a good sign, kinda odd

Anyway
Tag: WHO
Ben
Roslyn, Nassau
Peach, melee
I am never really on AIM, so if u want to get in touch with me i guess pm here. Also once in a while I am out at stonybrook chilling and playing smash

I also now play mewtwo vs fast fallers for fun

Leacero

Smash Lord
I miss you guys.

Also, I will not be there to help run Delvo's Garden 2012 so prepare for disappointment.

Also, are you going to visit us Dan? :(

Top Bottom