• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Long Island Smash Thread: Billy Joel and Wings Over

Smashjin

Smash Ace
I think Vinnie hugged me at the last Apex.. hardly know the dude

Think he was talking to Will about how he couldn't find a Melee player that would hug him or something. lolol

Smashjin

Smash Ace
It's pretty fun, still trying to get better at it. Just picked up Lux.

Need you to carry more with Skarner lol

I guess we'll be able to play more when I get 30 though.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
I was Utzz/Matt under melee -> suffolk. I changed my username to Boat Mode.

Cuz everything is better with boat mode.

:phone:

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Shameless double post.

Everything else is the same.

I'm going to apex and its gonna be my first tournament. So hyped.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that'd be cool. Im literally spending the entire day playing better people than me.

And being drunk

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
I really wanted to start going to local tournaments in the summer but between work and school and the one i could to getting canceled i said **** it ill just make apex my first tournament.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
No I have a final that morning (**** saturday classes btw) and its also my dads birthday and my family's christmas celebration. Thanks for trying though lol.

And I work in retail so my work schedule is insane until the first week in January.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Anyone having any smash-related stuff this weekend, friday or tomorrow?
Haven't played in ages, I need to train for Apex.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
@mech There is going to be a smashfest on LI. Not sure on the details, but you can pm me if you wanna come by.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
You register yet Ben?

Hyped for Apex. Hope to see you all there.
no man i am not entering the tourney. i decided to just go and hang out and play friendlies. (saving some money by not entering this time) maybe net time or the next major i can get to. but as i said i am still going

edit: also robbin (i think leacero is robbin) is right, the less you play the better you get.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
no man i am not entering the tourney. i decided to just go and hang out and play friendlies. (saving some money by not entering this time) maybe net time or the next major i can get to. but as i said i am still going

edit: also robbin (i think leacero is robbin) is right, the less you play the better you get.
Are you driving from LI? There's some people on/around LI that need some rides to Apex. Prog posted about it as well.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Are you driving from LI? There's some people on/around LI that need some rides to Apex. Prog posted about it as well.
no, in fact i need a ride as well. i Wish i was driving but it looks like public transportation for me atm.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
yes. I mostly play brawl.

I live in Suffolk Bay Shore and I main Luigi and second Mario. Also put me down for Smash 64 as well if you add me to thread.
As for reaching me
Email Bc4629@hotmail.com
Phone number 631-894-6405
I added ya. I should add a Smash64 list too.

I know Codi and Lefty will play Smash64 from time to time, and they're pretty good. I also know Animal and Honeybadger are from Bay Shore, they play Melee, not sure if they play 64 or not.

Grape Ape

Smash Apprentice
uh yea.
So im going to (get worked at) Apex. first tourney. I'm carpooling with Boat Mode, and some other guy.

I've also changed my main/secondary to Gdorf/Falco.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
uh yea.
So im going to (get worked at) Apex. first tourney. I'm carpooling with Boat Mode, and some other guy.

I've also cahanged my main/secondary to Gdorf/Falco.
Just go in trying to do as well as you can, and don't get discouraged. Take it as a learning experience as well, and look for things that worked and didn't work, and where people took advantage of your play.

Hype though, enjoy it. Hopefully I'll be able to play you guys a bit, especially if I crash with you guys Thursday night.

Leacero

Smash Lord
Just go in trying to do as well as you can, and don't get discouraged. Take it as a learning experience as well, and look for things that worked and didn't work, and where people took advantage of your play.

Hype though, enjoy it. Hopefully I'll be able to play you guys a bit, especially if I crash with you guys Thursday night.
Don't listen to him, I was in Mango's pool at RoM1 and quit shortly after. GET VERY DISCOURAGED.

Grape Ape

Smash Apprentice
I WAS hype. then my pool changed from me making it out (possibly, if i was able to beat sypherPhoenix) to Hyuga being in it and m2k and him having a hype match. Whatever, still looking forward to playing everyone i can.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman

We're going to have at least one set up just for the room. Kinda hoping for 2...

Top Bottom