• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Hahaha you sweet *** *****es!

First evs 3 inch
Then batto the gf beater
And now the fall of jnig

Who's next? Bahahahahaha

:phone:
You will never get Jio

Good ****, John.
<333333333333 Blaine

Step 1: Invite anyone.
Step 2: Have people ask.
Step 3: Bring only people you know you beat.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit
BSP beats Curlz consistently though. Curlz still likes boys though.

Sudai

Stuff here
You pretend that I keep up with the current Brawl meta-game. It was basically just a "Lets bash curlz a few diff ways while referencing gnomes for ****s and giggles" post

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait to friendly you guys. It's a while for me as well, but then again I don't have anyone can play or friendly on a daily basis, I don't even own a Wii.

Remember this is a Melee/Brawl tourney so bring your Melee discs as well. And if we get people for MvC3, we'll also be doing those.

Again, I hope everyone enjoys themselves.

-Ran

Smash Master
Something I've been thinking of doing as a side event.

Mini Crews
Three players on each team.
Team captains only have two stocks. [One in Brawl.]
Teams are static for a few tournaments. Picked with captains based on PR. Probably best to do it by location too.
Random Starter Stage.
Winner can't change character.
A character may only be used by one person, per team.
Probably do one or two matches a tournament, finishing up the event after three or so tournaments.

-Ran

Smash Master
Team captains are usually significantly better than their team mates. This way it's more about team work, coaching, than a one man show. Also, if teams were more static, it would be about outside improvement together. ;d

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why have the captain play at all then?

PR players should be in minicrews together, and each player has a noob crew to coach that they dont play with.

BSP

Smash Legend
Curlz, why not do melee at Lost? We're already going to have Wii's and TVs, all we'd need are melee discs, and you know people bring them anyway lol

D

Deleted member

Something I've been thinking of doing as a side event.

Mini Crews
Three players on each team.
Team captains only have two stocks. [One in Brawl.]
Teams are static for a few tournaments. Picked with captains based on PR. Probably best to do it by location too.
Random Starter Stage.
Winner can't change character.
A character may only be used by one person, per team.
Probably do one or two matches a tournament, finishing up the event after three or so tournaments.
good thing according to everyone who isnt in br (and maybe lee) i suck so i wont be a TC.
<3

also:: anyone heard from winnar? its been like 5 days since his surgery. is he alive? we need some smash with that hoe

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I understand what that means. Poor BB. Are you using Pinnacle? Because Pinnacle is infamous for loving to **** up videos by misrendering.

-Ran

Smash Master
So. Everyone get hyped.

The Last Smash V will be occurring July 30th in Baton Rouge. Melee/Brawl, and god knows what else will occur. Let's make this the biggest Smash tournament our state has seen.

ChKn

Smash Ace
So. Everyone get hyped.

The Last Smash V will be occurring July 30th in Baton Rouge. Melee/Brawl, and god knows what else will occur. Let's make this the biggest Smash tournament our state has seen.
Good thing finals are the Thursday - Friday before hand.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hyyyyyyyyyyyype

I have to get wisdom teeth pulled in July though- I'll make sure to do that asap. I have to go to my mom's to get that done though and I'm helping her clean out her garage, so I'll have to get that done by the 29th @.@

I'll get it done though. Not missing this, lol. :ibwc: :lick:

There better be P:M / MvC3.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Should/Could we run MvC/Mortal Kombat?
We'll have about 4-5 TOs there and I'm pretty sure OoS would be willing to help as they always do. This could be big with all of these events and I'll be happy to run either if need be. We should all start making banners or something. I'm so pumped.

-Ran

Smash Master
I know this is greedy, but, I think it's necessary for our state to do this. Please avoid running tournaments within two weeks of LAST. This way, everyone will be hungry to come, and ready to drop money.

Also, if I sold shirts with something cool on it, would anyone pre-order them? All profits would go to the Pot.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I know this is greedy, but, I think it's necessary for our state to do this. Please avoid running tournaments within two weeks of LAST. This way, everyone will be hungry to come, and ready to drop money.

Also, if I sold shirts with something cool on it, would anyone pre-order them? All profits would go to the Pot.
I would depending on the design.
Also, is it possible to add MvC3/MK to the tourneys or do you think it would be too much of a hassle? I'm sure it may add some interest/attraction to more people.
I'd prefer to run the MK, but either/or is fine by me.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm going to talk with Vaughn and see if he wants to run side events. He runs a ton of stuff for Play N Trade now, and would be ideal. I want to Last V to not be just my tournament, but every TO in our state. I want this to be the smoothest tournament that we've ever run, and the best.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I wanna see a freaking battlescarred Kirby with the text LAST Man(or w/e) Standing on the bottom.

Make Kirby look like that.

WE CAN FINALLY USE MY POOL SHEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Black shirts.

Also, I made a banner, it's not that good though because I don't have photoshop :/ But I tried at least. Made it more for me cause I know it's not like the other tourney hype banners. Tbh I think it's more of a template.

[collapse=Click to]
[/collapse]

Top Bottom