• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

id totally be down to buy a shirt as long as it was 15$ or less. that should leave liek 5-7 dollars per shirt to go to the pot, eh? maybe im wrong

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Also, if I sold shirts with something cool on it, would anyone pre-order them? All profits would go to the Pot.
I appreciate the amount of faith you have in the community. I don't think you realize how poor and apathetic we are.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Actually, maybe black t-shirts with Last V in MW3 type font. Green text. As for the picture, I don't know. But it's a start. I'll see if I can come up with a design.

:phone:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Might want to note Lee in the title as time goes by, as well as other big names. Y'know, just for those who come to tourneys with big names attending.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm going to make some fliers [Nom style] for everyone to pass around at your events, if you don't mind.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'll do something more compact for LOST. I have a different advertising poster in mind, so I'm gonna see how that works in the fall.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
You can count me in for a wii, a 360, and a copy of melee, brawl, project m demo (anybody play this online still? S.Dragon?), and mvc3. If there aren't any TOs in my pool then I'll be a pool captain. Also I'll get a shirt if it looks nice enough.

On another note, what's the best thing to watch during a psychedelic trip? Totally 100% hypothetical question.

Edit: On a yet another side note, i'll need 2v2 partner for brawl and maybe one for melee (if I can get trained up in time. I'm entering melee 1v1 but if I can't pull my weight in singles but I don't wanna **** up teams too). I play every character in the game so whatever you need I can pull it off.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
So depending on how many setups we have for CI, its going to have to run on a tight schedule. For LasT, Im excited to go to my third one. I hope more people show up and give me a reason to start playing seriously.

Curlz

Smash Lord
RJ, I think now would be a better time than ever to start playing seriously. Our current metagame is ****. I'm #5 in the state, that should say something.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
RJ, I think now would be a better time than ever to start playing seriously. Our current metagame is ****. I'm #5 in the state, that should say something.
Curlz, our PR is a joke, so much of a joke that even Ariana could be on it. I don't think it's about playing serious, I think it's just inactivity. I'll play Brawl seriously at CI this weekend(or try to), but I'm still not entering anything. And quit putting yourself down as well. Ever think that maybe you've gotten better and isn't the worst Brawler anymore? I actually think it's nice to see new players on the scene making the PR. BSP, Blue Bomber, they're fun to play against.

P.S VJ > Ariana. Heat wins game 1. And I'll try to have that design done over the next 2 days.

-Ran

Smash Master
Good work Mura. I'm looking for local players that want to have Money match call outs to people from out of state. This will give them an incentive to come. For example, Curlz has an entire state on notice, and I'm probably going to do $20 bucks per game for anyone that's OOS. If we want people to come to us, we have to be as hospitable as possible.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I will call out the entire state of florida.

ESAM RedHalberd Xaltis Seibrik Afro MVD

I summon you!

Top Bottom