• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Plz give me ur def of bodied, b/c if winning 1 stock in kill % is considered that, then it needs to be redefined

Gettin bodied is wat Id simply just define as "Okuser"...for mult reasons
Duckass...lol

A-Money out
dang bro don't get too mad now. just pullin your leg.

we can define "nitez" as "easily butthurt"

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Not mad, just buzzed...
Still need more to drink...
I want to feel floaty again...

NiTEZ [nahytz] (n.) - Real *** n***a
There's my homie, he's a NiTEZ

Curlz

Smash Lord
beating me when I'm rusty is no accomplishment. ask byron what happened when we played back when I was in my prime. I'm sure you and Okuser remember as well
I do remember you SDing against Byron, so he SD'd himself so the stocks would be even as STILL beat you. :)

Byron for best Diddy.

:phone:

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I do remember you SDing against Byron, so he SD'd himself so the stocks would be even as STILL beat you. :)

Byron for best Diddy.

like I said, beating me when I'm rusty is no feat. I'm not trying to diss Byron, bcuz I honestly think he's improved a lot, but back in my prime none of you hoes could step to me. not gunner, okuser, and for damn sure not you sober boy

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Beating rusty players is considered an accomplishment to them, let them have that.
I just find it funny how I can enter one tourney and not play seriously with no practice...
And get HM on the PR lol...

On the real tho, I've never seen Mar before, I heard he's a stereotypical Diddy main(
black
)

Turazrok

Smash Master
if that's an accomplishment to them then they have the lowest goals ever. but then again, it's not like they were shooting that high anyway

-Adam

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Beating rusty players is considered an accomplishment to them, let them have that.
I just find it funny how I can enter one tourney and not play seriously with no practice...
And get HM on the PR lol...

On the real tho, I've never seen Mar before, I heard he's a stereotypical Diddy main(
black
)
Haha there was pretty much no one else to put on that spot...

eet

Smash Ace
Sounds to me like you guys are johning. I would never lose to a mediocre melee player even if i hadnt played in 5 years. But I guess theres more of a skill gap in that game.

Turazrok

Smash Master
eric, it's really hard to be precise with diddy after not playing him for long periods of time. but you can call it w/e you want, I'm retired lolz. and yall still bad/like bois

-Adam

D

Deleted member

yeah i would never lose to eric in melee even after not playing for like 5 years

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm not dissing the amount of skill or precision melee requires lol. but like I said before, I really dont give a **** anymore. you guys can keep talking about this if you want, I'm gonna go get into some wetness. I hope you're proud Jio

-Adam

D

Deleted member

its that type of thinking that gets you 4 stocked by low tiers.

(even though i assume youre not serious)

Savon

Smash Ace
On the low being rusty doesn't, or at least shouldn't be a hinderance if one player is decisively better. Just my unbiased 2 cents.

D

Deleted member

that wasnt the game i watched. i watched you play corki and neverpullout play karthus

shoutout to smashboards, **** you should shoutout to ME

casters are so terrible

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys (specifically North LA), Denti and I are hosting a Melee/Brawl tourney this weekend if you y'all can make it out to Dallas. Marvel and P4A are also side events if that sweetens the deal. I'm also giving away a ton of free **** here (I work at GameStop and get a bunch of stuff). This is a statewide event where most of Texas is coming and OK is trying to make it too. I hope you guys can make it too!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314582

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Hey guys (specifically North LA), Denti and I are hosting a Melee/Brawl tourney this weekend if you y'all can make it out to Dallas. Marvel and P4A are also side events if that sweetens the deal. I'm also giving away a ton of free **** here (I work at GameStop and get a bunch of stuff). This is a statewide event where most of Texas is coming and OK is trying to make it too. I hope you guys can make it too!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314582
Pretty late notice, but north LA will see what they can do.

Top Bottom