• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
trey has it, but he's been playing BL2 nonstop. anyone from BR driving to nola this weekend? I'll throw you gas money

-Jio Jr

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm going to Mobile on Saturday morning, but I can't take you home after.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. Its your favorite NW Louisiana Smasher.
I'm gonna be at Dibbz on Friday(tomorrow) for an mk tournament. If you wanna come shoot the shiz for a few hours, come see me! :D

EDIT, I mean the Dibbz on veterans memorial drive or whatever. In metarie

Turazrok

Smash Master
I mean I'm 60 on a few characters but I deleted them when I was drunk except my gaurdian and remade them more purple lmao

-Ran

Smash Master
You don't **** around with the power leveling, do you?
*****, Ran is all about efficiency. If he didn't power level ***** wouldn't be Ran.
I actually played it pretty chill. The Hurricane gave me a few days off work when it was released, so I was able to get to ~50 in three days. The following week I worked ~65 hours, so I didn't ding 80 till the following week. If you remember Nonaka/Muite, he hit 80 in four days.

eet

Smash Ace
Im installing Black Mesa an Dota2 and played a little of Borderlands2 -- its fun. Cant find a legit GW2 download though, might have to buy a ***** but is it...fun ? :o

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
On da real he just got a coffee he didn't order, I got a hello kiity BP on my back and I almost burst out laughon when the waitress asked Trey hoedc he like his eggs lol

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
This is kit Kat da greatest ...we going ham yo. Tequilaaaaa!!!! Btw I'm calling out anyone who wants to MM, you can suck my marth d

D

Deleted member

this is what happens when you left 12 year old get drunk. none of you are allowed at my house. not that nitez ever was.
^
this is what happens when you let grown people get drunk. typos. let*

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Its fine Taylor. It just makes me extremely hyper and I say and do things...

No hangover streak continues
Didn't puke.
Twas a fun night!

Top Bottom