• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I've been trying to balance, school, work, club activities, and smashcon. It's a fun challenge, so it has it's ups and downs. Overall, I'm doing fine. This month has been good to me, I've had something to do every weekend, went to Huston and had a blast, went to BR for the St. Patricks Day parade and partied with my sis, her friends and my friends. Can't complain. :)

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Plus you main a zelda character so you're mad swanky

Guys go post in my thread so people get hyped and stuff~

Legit like. I wanna break 50 entrants. Make me stressed that will make me happy

Curlz

Smash Lord
Oh, that's cool. My event is in the OP with no link. It's not like the link was posted with the event when I announced it. -.-

Can someone please get on that?

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I'll defiantly try to make Who's Tyler since it will probably mean I get meet Limbo, Raze and his brother. Unless I'm not done with school then I'll defiantly be going!

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Brawlman is from MS. Glad to here it Ramsaur, according to Eman you'd be out of school by then.
So I want this tournament Saturday to be as good as possible. I'm offering rides to anyone who needs one to get to Slidell IF you enter brawl. Let me know if you need a ride as early as you can.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I should be good for Who's Tyler on April 20th, cant wait to play those guys again. Brawlman, look forward to playing you man :D Idk about Raze/Shoes we dont hang out anymore but ill let them know about the tourney for sure.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I should be good for Who's Tyler on April 20th, cant wait to play those guys again. Brawlman, look forward to playing you man :D Idk about Raze/Shoes we dont hang out anymore but ill let them know about the tourney for sure.
Yeah man, it would be awesome to finally meet and play u!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I meant like where in ms

I'm coming back to BR and I thought maybe I could pick him up, but its pretty far out of the way and also he has nowhere to stay / can't stay overnight or whatever.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey whaddup everyone. Hows the tourney scene been? I played the austin melee scene a bit, but me and roomies actually have fallen pretty hard into Smash64 with some local gamestore tournies hosting them too. Hows everyone been? :D

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm in Alabama now. The scene in LA died, then was resurrected.

How's life outside of smash been?

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Looks like I'm gonna have my carpool full or over capacity for tomorrow. Everyone should come out for this, the competition is gonna be fierce. Old rivalries will be reignited, and the NaCl concentration is gonna be INSANE, guaranteed.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Don't look at me, I'm not running the show. That's up to Erick. I only said I might be able to show up. :x

Though if you ask me, you guys should have the time to do it.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
hey whaddup everyone. Hows the tourney scene been? I played the austin melee scene a bit, but me and roomies actually have fallen pretty hard into Smash64 with some local gamestore tournies hosting them too. Hows everyone been? :D
The **** is this?

Okuser

Smash Ace
1Brawlman
2gunner
3byron
4okuser
5 li. D
5johnathon

Shout outs to my SD's making me lose matches

Shoutouts to brawlmans Marth

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I think Brawlman needs a main switch.
NEVER!!!

GGs to everyone, it was a lot of fun. Glad to see all the new and old faces come out for this. Hope to see all of u again! :D
Next stop LOST!

@Tesh: There's a possibility that I may attend Who's Tyler.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Hey Stark left his GC controller on the ground next to the N64 stuff. He can't seem to find it , its silver and has stark in black Sharpie on it.

Top Bottom