• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
So I just ran through 1-3 in like..20 minutes. 3 is actually really easy. I'll give you guys a hint.

In the input field, generally putting anything in the "value" field of any "input field" type code will result in the field defaulting to what you put in. (it would have a bunch of asterisk in the case of a password but you can still use the same theory and peek at the HTML code)

Sooo

Code:
<[color=black].[/color]input type="hidden" name="file" value="Sudai" />
<[color=black].[/color]input type="password" name="file"/>
Would produce a password field that reads "*****" but if you used viewsource, you could see that it was "Sudai" and just throw that into the password field to get in.

It's not as simple as a copy/paste from the source code for this one, but it's still super easy.

Figure it out from there little kiddies.

Esca, if you're stuck on number 2......he forgot to put a password file...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....just press enter.....lawlalwlawl

Edit: ****it, I forgot I have HTML enabled cause I'm a mod so even using code tags doesn't work. lol. Should be fixed.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Wow I miss all of you :(

Lee, ricky, cyphus, pierre, roni, nick, jackets<3, matt, jio, batto, freddy, sudai, eric, blane, arcadia, jnig, seiya, esca

**** I even miss curlz and I never even met the *******.

So I'm talking to this fine *** chick right now. We're going on our first date tomorrow during school, we're just gonna skip lol. She's pretty badass.

Hmmm...we need a smashfest. :((

Sudai

Stuff here
Double post because 4 and 5 were ******** easy. Yahoo mail is just slow so I don't technically have them finished, but as soon as those ****ed e-mails come in I'll be done. XP

Going to sleep though. I'll do more later. Will give hints if they're needed.

Edit: Not a double post cause Hyro's a Michigan***. Hyro, introduce us to her so we can scare her away. : )

SUCK A ****!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Curlz

Smash Lord

Lee, ricky, cyphus, pierre, roni, nick, jackets<3, matt, jio, batto, freddy, sudai, eric, blane, arcadia, jnig, seiya, esca

So I'm talking to this fine *** chick right now. We're going on our first date tomorrow during school, we're just gonna skip lol. She's pretty badass.

I miss you too Hyro. :]
We should have a mini smash fest at Dibbz this weekend while I'm in town. It will give me a chance to finally meet all of the LA Smashers. :]

Edit: Lol. LA Smashers. Makes yall sound like a gang.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Haha LA Smashers. too good.

Holy **** Dark TL looks so ****ing cool! what a pimp

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Arcadia, that's literally the first time I've laughed since I left Baton Rouge. Thanks for that.
<3 :bee:

DAMMIT, EVERYONE at work id teasing about a GF. They're even conniving to get me some.
I guess it's my turn to start talking to some chicks.....

Let us know how it goes Hyro. :bee:

Also, <3 Nick, Lee, RickyB. :embarrass

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
So I just ran through 1-3 in like..20 minutes. 3 is actually really easy. I'll give you guys a hint.

In the input field, generally putting anything in the "value" field of any "input field" type code will result in the field defaulting to what you put in. (it would have a bunch of asterisk in the case of a password but you can still use the same theory and peek at the HTML code)

Sooo

Code:
<[color=black].[/color]input type="hidden" name="file" value="Sudai" />
<[color=black].[/color]input type="password" name="file"/>
Would produce a password field that reads "*****" but if you used viewsource, you could see that it was "Sudai" and just throw that into the password field to get in.

It's not as simple as a copy/paste from the source code for this one, but it's still super easy.

Figure it out from there little kiddies.

Esca, if you're stuck on number 2......he forgot to put a password file...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....just press enter.....lawlalwlawl

Edit: ****it, I forgot I have HTML enabled cause I'm a mod so even using code tags doesn't work. lol. Should be fixed.
I know that i just don't know how to alter it.

The way i was looking at the code was view/pagesource. but other than that i don't know how to alter it. if i did i would have been done. like i said it's the first time ive ever done this LOL.

Sudai

Stuff here
Well, thing is, you don't have to alter the code for Basic 3. You have to alter the page source for 4 but that can be done with Javascript injection, knowledge of javascript isn't required for 4, it's just much easier with javascript. XD 5 you -need- to know javascript to be able to do it.

I'll show you how to do 3-5 this weekend while I'm down if you want.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

u should try to hit it raw, girls that young usually don't have stds and are actually naive enough to let u do it the first time.

edit: Dibbz tonight? I'm a beast at craps...so much money...

Pritch

Smash Lord
Awkward indeed.

In other less depressing news, I'm down for dibbz tonight/this afternoon/now if anyone's bored. Someone hit me up.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
hey peeps i'm kicking it wiht phy-fish and his girlfriend.

i just got a twitter, you guys should all get one, its basically the Louisiana thread but only the people you like can post. lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
lol @ motivator

Anyone going to Dibbz tonight? I think I need to brawl.

Sudai

Stuff here
You pay for the TV for some amount of hours. I forgot how many, but it's w/e. There's 2 big screens and people are allowed to bring their own but you also have to pay the $5 for however many hours.

-Ran

Smash Master
They don't lag noticeably, and yes you have to bring you own Wii. I typically bring a Wii + TV just so that I can sit at the couch. =v

Curlz

Smash Lord
I don't think the parental untis will let me bring a TV. :[
Oh well. I should be there sometime tomorrow. I'll be sure to text people.

337 278-8137

text me so I can let you know when I show up.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Redson...just do, don't comment.
No, I have to rub it in how stupid it is to actually post one's number on this board, gloat about it for a few weeks, then, when they least expect it, hit them. I still have Battou's number from maybe a month ago on my cell phone.

Hyro

Smash Lord
K yeah, I can't balance girl and brawl. I don't even feel like brawling lol. I feel like girling. :dizzy:

And jio...I never said she was young lol. I mean she is but I never said that. She's 16. And raw scares me...I don't wanna get her pregnant lol.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
K yeah, I can't balance girl and brawl. I don't even feel like brawling lol. I feel like girling. :dizzy:
don't worry, I will just come to your house with my 3 mutated demon animals and my nerdy friend who ran away from home and we will pound the crap out of you until you decide to brawl again.

Top Bottom