• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Starter Guide and Minor Database

hough123

Smash Ace
Ok, RJ. I understand.

I just thought that this is the first thing that people will be looking at, and I'd like it to be a nice first representation. Sorry for bothering you.

I'll assume that I'm not going to be able to make that section about Lucario's aura boost. That's fine.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Ok, RJ. I understand.

I just thought that this is the first thing that people will be looking at, and I'd like it to be a nice first representation. Sorry for bothering you.

I'll assume that I'm not going to be able to make that section about Lucario's aura boost. That's fine.
You can. Don't take anything I am saying personal, as I am not trying to hurt your feelings of any sort. I am just simply saying that the grammar errors will get fixed. You are actually not the only one who has pointed them out to me. I will get back to them, as well as fixing the whole guide for grammar issues. That takes time however since I need to sit down and re-read the whole guide. When i get a few hours to myself, then I will do it.

hough123

Smash Ace
You can. Don't take anything I am saying personal, as I am not trying to hurt your feelings of any sort. I am just simply saying that the grammar errors will get fixed. You are actually not the only one who has pointed them out to me. I will get back to them, as well as fixing the whole guide for grammar issues. That takes time however since I need to sit down and re-read the whole guide. When i get a few hours to myself, then I will do it.
I wasn't taking it personally; you seemed stressed and I wanted to make you feel better. I did this by "giving up" thus giving you control, making you feel at ease.

I know that I couldn't have been the only one, but I wanted to offer to fix it for you so you could focus on other things. I'll get to work on the section today, I'll PM you my copy when I finish.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I wasn't taking it personally; you seemed stressed and I wanted to make you feel better. I did this by "giving up" thus giving you control, making you feel at ease.

I know that I couldn't have been the only one, but I wanted to offer to fix it for you so you could focus on other things. I'll get to work on the section today, I'll PM you my copy when I finish.
iight sounds good.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Combos in Brawl? :)

In all seriousness we could kimd of set this section up like the Lucario+ thread, thats if we have one.
a combo is a series of attacks that are guaranteed, or most likely to hit. Lucario has strings that are most likely going to hit. that's why they can be called combos without being well... unescapable.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
RJ.... I'm an immature little guy who wants to see this guide look large and comprehensive looking.

Let's add another section! (of something....or another...)

like mindgame stuff, or strings.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's mindgames Alus, what'd you expect?
That's basically "I read your spotdodge, now prepare to get you kneecap burned+dislocated at the same time as I buckle your legs underneath with this super special awesome dsmash raaawr!"

Browny

Smash Hater
So, anyone here have the capabilities to image the hitboxes like snake, wario etc?

/me looks at kita

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I don't have time to mess around in PSA but I'd be willing to do all the things with it after the code is created

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You have to mess around in PSA or something.

its obviously shown in the ROB boards that they have an edited .pac file :\

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
WHy don't we get back to sprucing this guide up? let's make a section for the comboes and such.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Its because we have more thing to take care of first. We still re working on the MU chart (which is almost completely done) and then after that I have 2 new things I am going to present to the boards.

so im not sure if anyone has noticed but multiple video links in the OP are wrong or ar malformed, just thought id point it out in case no one knew so you guys can get the best info down as possible

iRJi

Smash Champion
so im not sure if anyone has noticed but multiple video links in the OP are wrong or ar malformed, just thought id point it out in case no one knew so you guys can get the best info down as possible
Yea, there are a lot of issue's with this guide. Spelling errors and all. I need to fix them when I am free, which should be sometime next week since classes are ending.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Prods Thread.

live. live. LIVE!

sorry RJ, just bored :D
but srsly, we needz to fix it up.
after the more important stuff of course :'(

hough123

Smash Ace
RJ, I still would like to offer my abilities in all things
grammar
Nazi.

I also just realized that I promised to help Aurasmash, and to make a section for the guide O.O Thank goodness for break.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259352
http://bbow.freehostia.com/

This is an amazing idea imo. I'd definitely be up for writing some of the parts for a Lucario one, hopefully the guy who made it will let others simply submit info and he can put it into that format :O
Lol if you do make a lucario one, make it blue and such.

Also I can give you a ton of useless tricks for the useless tricks center. I practicality spent an entire day trying to find new stuff for lucario and came out with a bunch of useless ones.

Like Tomas Edison, just without inventing the light bulb.
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I saw that, and I think it's a pretty neat idea.

Also, I talked to TKD again, he said that when it was properly buffered against him (the uthrow CG) he could jump but he'd get regrabbed before he was able to get out of range (on his video at one point he had those "jump rings" that indicate a double jump, but he wasn't able to get away in time)

Something tells me with all this uthrow stuff floating around we need to retest it from the ground up, with the "infinite" and this rise of this possibly extended CG, iirc we didn't test strict buffering when we did this.

D1

Banned via Administration
12.) He cant get chaingrabbed by anyone but DeDeDe and IC's

False, if a Falco does a buffered walking CG PERFECTLY, he can CG Lucario and Lucario CAN'T escape at all.

DEHF showed me this.

iRJi

Smash Champion

False, if a Falco does a buffered walking CG PERFECTLY, he can CG Lucario and Lucario CAN'T escape at all.

DEHF showed me this.
QFT

However, The max amount of the CG is 3 grabs.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord

DEHF showed me this.
there goes one of our few advantages

Top Bottom