• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolol

@rpsi: eh yer idea was good but I just tested against adhd's marth lol and it doesn't really work. Cuz when yer at like 140% u will die anyway. Also yer body will go straight up. U want to di away and let the tipper hit u. This will allow u to also try and di diagonal away towards the upper right or left part of the stage. U have a better chance for surviving at high percents this way. This is what works for me. Nice idea tho.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
DI the GR in then quickly prepare for f/dsmash DI and you won't get tippered and killed at 140%. If you did DI the GR out then you risk a tipper dsmash hit.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Oh my.... the mini drama from Pound 5 seemed intense. I'm just glad it's not going or lingering around coughcocough jk but seriously....

Besides that, I want to wish rPSI a very cheerful happy birthday. Hope you have a good one and remember......

Wobbuffet.... uhh.... let me think of this for a moment....

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
*gasps* No one was to ever know what that is! Don't make me come after you...also we're doing another Brainshock, you should come.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sweet stuff man, can we team? We were doing nasty stuff as the PSI kids.

Lol it's like, if it's a 2 v 1 against them just SD, you can't win against healing LOL.

Top Bottom