• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Omelets Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
my pic of the day, my own version of Blue Lucas (APELUCAS!), please don't laugh :)

@irsic: i watched some of your newest fights, everyday convince myself more that Marth should not be a huge problem to Lucas
/discuss

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Why would we laugh? Lucas is rawk enough to cosplay. Although I'd be wary of freely posting my picture on the Internet. There are some real perverts out there.

That's right, Marth. I'm lookin' at you.

Oddly, though, I haven't fought Marths enough... Over the summer on the Friend Finder, the really good ones would leave after 1 match because they knew they could win... *sigh*

livan

Smash Apprentice
...o well is ok i say bye but not for that is only for ....my sister need to use the computer the yesterday please forgive me for don't explain it ok and well that really make me happy all of your are worried for me and i will share something very important about or for what im a timid i will write it in the meet and greet post ok
and well sorry for the commotion and thanks a lot

n_n

lucas is cool ness too and claus

atte

livan

....o bueno es que yo dije bye pero no por eso si no por que ... mi hermana necesitaba usar la computadora ayer por favor perdonenme ppor no explicarlo ok y bueno eso realmente me hace sentir muy feliz que ustedes se preocuparan por mi y yo compartire algo muy importante sobre mi del porque yo soy timido voy a escribirlo en el meet and greet postal ok
y bueno perdon por la commocion y muchas gracias

n_n

lucas es genial ness tambien y claus

atte

livan

livan

Smash Apprentice
a es una parte del foro para introducirte y muchas gracias n_n
is a partof the forum for introduce yourself n_n

Levitas

the moon
Awesome. Our forum is officially bilingual. Someone tell Serpit to get his *** over here and start posting in german.

livan

Smash Apprentice
bueno buscalo como lo puse "meet and greet" en este foro ok n_n

_Void_

Smash Cadet
Awesome. Our forum is officially bilingual. Someone tell Serpit to get his *** over here and start posting in german.
Mit Deutsch kann ich auch dienen ;D

I could tell him on the German boards, but I somehow doubt he will come xDD

Still, to save this thread from being locked like the previous one (Dx), I suggest we discuss a "serious" topic as we spam, errr, discuss along =)
What about possible Lucas CP-stages in general? 'Cause only Brinstar, Norfair and occasionaly Corneria gets somewhat predictable xDD I vote for Pokémon Stadium 2 and Yoshi's Story (that pipe thing) being decent choices xD And Distant Planet if you like that stage (like I do).
I've also posted reasons for all those stages in the stage counterpick discussion and Tyr's mini-guide on CPing~
Does anyone agree / disagree? Why?
Any stages to add?
etc.

So, und nun schließe ich meinen Post mit einem überaus sinnlosen deutschen Satz ab, den hoffentlich kaum einer der hier Anwesenden versteht. lol.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
LIVAN: por favor, no diga "bye" cuando tu te vas...solamenta byas porque su ti dice "bye", tu te vas a "ban" (ya yo dije que no puedo hablar bien en espanol)

and void, i think Pokemon Stadium 1 is a good CP for lucas.

livan

Smash Apprentice
...a well that "bye" was only for i leave the computer for my big sister use it and well thanks a lot for you worried ok that is important for me thanks a lot guys ...
i don't going do say again "bye" almost in this forum ok
an im gladdy to be your friend guys ok!!!
n_n(how embarassing im feel)
and lucas ness claus and ninten are cool!

Levitas

the moon
Lol, the last time we had this topic we were in the middle of discussing the combo video when it got locked, so w/e.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
toxcrow's spanish is funny :)
here we only play in 4 stages (FD, BF, YS, SV), sometimes other ones like PK1 or the Fox's ship, and we play on random, so here is not such thing like "counterpicking"
why do most people say that Marth is Lucas' worst match up?

Neon Ness

Lol, the last time we had this topic we were in the middle of discussing the combo video when it got locked, so w/e.
ZUT ALORS!

If they close ours again, I'm filing a complaint. Some character boards have their chat threads freakin' stickied for goodness sake. STICKIED, I SAY.

Also, I don't counterpick anything. Counterpicking only happens when you lose.

That's right. I went there.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
ZUT ALORS!

If they close ours again, I'm filing a complaint. Some character boards have their chat threads freakin' stickied for goodness sake. STICKIED, I SAY.

Also, I don't counterpick anything. Counterpicking only happens when you lose.

That's right. I went there.
Sonic's got closed too D: It was were all the filth and spam went and kept the boards clean.

Neon Ness

I'm half Mexican and I don't understand any Spanish *cries*
Don't cry, ZMan. I don't know any African tongues. I also fail at my own heritage...

Plus, if you're crying, the combo video's not gettin' done. CHOP CHOP!

EDIT: Yeah, I was mad when Sonic's got closed, too. Kept spam and such all in one place, and even besides, the thread was just plain hilarious.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Speaking of Sonic I got "Can you feel the sunshine" from Sonic R stuck in my head.

Can you feel the sunshine?
Does it brighten up your day?
Don't you feel like sometimes
You Just need to run away?

Reach out for the sunshine
Forget about the rain
Don't you feel like sometimes
You just need to run away

*Doesn't remeber the rest of the song :dizzy:*

ZMan

Smash Master
As much as I hate to admit it, Sonic R had an addicting soundtrack. I'm listing to Can you feel the Sunshine right now. It makes me want to survive.

They need to make another Sonic R. "Can you feel the sunshine, again!

Noraa

Smash Lord
Pro your right, i jsut want to discuss lucas =[ to get better.
everything has turned into dumb ****

Neon Ness

Pro your right, i jsut want to discuss lucas =[ to get better.
everything has turned into dumb ****
You don't need to get better, you're making the rest of us look bad enough.

We were just tryna liven the place up a bit, the Lucas Boards were really bland and dead for a while. We're by no means replacing intelligent discussion.

Now, how do you guys pressure offstage opponents? I use PK Freeze mindgamez mostly, but on occasion I'll go for a Thunda stagespike.

ZMan

Smash Master
"Your my diamond in the sky!"

Oh, sorry. Against Marth unplug his controller and beat him with it. That'll teach him.

In all seriousness, just play a hard game of Keep away and keep the pressure on and DON'T GET GRABBED!!!11

Neon Ness

So, stay aerial? Pressure with neutral air and the like?

Also, spam PK Freeze for the heck of it. That generally forces an approach, and when they rush you, PK Fire them in the mouth for more spacing.

Just like the diamonds in the skyyyyy~

Noraa

Smash Lord
My spacing sucks, you will see when i get these vids =[.
Thats the only thing holding me back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom