• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: The Cataclysm (Part One) RESULTS FIRST POST!

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
bobfungus- I'm basically done with HRC, with a total of 92K for longer than a year. Can't pull off any of the harder starts. Funny how I was 18th at best at GFAQS Just want to improve Luigi, get a bomb with Peach, and 3k Marth. I don't know who are you, were you that tall guy with the whitish hair, or give give me a pic?

bobfungus

Smash Apprentice
92K, awesome. I'm still an Intermediate in the low 60s. And no, I don't think I have whitish hair. I had short brown hair and I think I was wearing a navy sweatshirt. Right now I'm not really playing HRC because it was starting to give me Carpal, but maybe in a year I'll start up again.

Baby

Smash Rookie
Roymaster since u r so ambitious to battle my crew (nsg) at the next tourney , what do u say in a MM?
Liney, hopefully in the next tourney I will at least play u once! :p

Banks

Smash Hero
I think he means just you two..

Don't do it unless you are completely confident in your skill........

fair warning against Baby

BWA HA HA

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
i'll accept a $1 MM with you chosenone, but no more, running a little low lol

best 2 out of 3, tourney rules, sound good?

Baby

Smash Rookie
Liney do u have an AIM sn? (its the best way 4 me to talk to u)

Roymaster ill definetely do a $1 MM agianst u the next time i see u in a tourney and i agree to your terms and rules.

Banks

Smash Hero
jeez guys maybe we should wait until the next tourney is announced.

Word on the street is February 25th.....but that is just hearsay folks. Don't get too excited.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ya def just heresay. But I think sometime in the nxt few wks we will be able to confirm a date andsee what ppl would like to see added to the nxt tournament. .

Actually, What would ppl like to see us do next time? Feel free to post you opinions. Anything you want changed or just something you would liek to see. I wanna know what the people who really count have to say. So let us hear it!

Liney

Smash Cadet
Baby said:
Liney do u have an AIM sn? (its the best way 4 me to talk to u)

Roymaster ill definetely do a $1 MM agianst u the next time i see u in a tourney and i agree to your terms and rules.

Yeah, my sn is:

ICanRunRealGood
and
Everlastingliney

You can reach me at either of those.

ChosenOne

Smash Rookie
I know that the tourney was on a tight schedule, but maybe next time make sure there is enough time for the crew battles.

Top Bottom