• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: The Cataclysm (Part One) RESULTS FIRST POST!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Come over to the san residence for some hold em action :D we play every saturday night! :) jk but im pretty sure u can count Jonez, Eve, Me, Kalot, in playing Texas Holdem :D so lets do this holdem tourney style or regular buy it. see who has the better mind game :) CANT WAIT!!! this gonna be fun

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright! We should do a Ninja Turtles vs Team Ben Hold 'em Crew Battle!!!! LOL

But yeah, I prefer doing regular buy in to tourney style, dunno what you guys prefer.

I can't freaking wait for this tournament, I'm so excited I'm about to combust in the school library.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
aigh i suck at poker but i would definatly play...sooooooo can we get dis ish on n craccin
1st things 1st...transportation for Handsome Comp

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
yo comp tetra said he can pick u up at the train station in portchester or white plains but we're stayin wit omegawhitemage ud have to ask him if hes got room for u.. hit up tetra686 on aim

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Someone help Comp out! Cmon guys someone step it up! It's not a tournament without the DA.

I'm in agreement with you Oro. I can't wait either lol. Chris I PM'd the addy to you. Shouldn't have any problems since you guys have already been here once hehe.

Oh and again any out of staters housing is available at my place PM me right away if you want to stay on Friday.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
tetra, you kinda need to know where omegawhitemage lives if your going to go to his house, so either get on aim or maybe white mage will post his phone number or somthing.

for everyone else, only call the day of, but if you need further directions or are lost call 1-508-523-8846, that phone will be on during that day to help you guys out.

im sure ill have more updates soon. 1.5 days...

Liney

Smash Cadet
roymaster2 said:
ok, now that NSA is over, i'll try to see if i can go this this, and i'll try to bring the whole AZNI crew with me, so prepare :p

my money matches are only $1, cuz i am still broke, cept for OWmage, which i challenged like 3-4 months ago, and that remains $5

so any moneys?

Hey RoyMaster. For $1, I'll take you up on that. Like i said, I'll MM anyone for a buck.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aiight here's what is happenin.

Tetra - Just get directions to the tournament location and ill PM you my number so you can call me from there. By house is only 1/2 mile away.

Comp - U gotta find a ride mang!

Jinx - R u still coming?? PM me or hit me up on AIM if u need a ride from a bus station or anything like that.

I cannot wait for this thing to happen. It's gonna be a slow day tomorrow.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Holy crap a RI crew?! LOL talk about crazy I never expected a crew to exist in RI (I'm a fellow RI player in case you didn't guess). Too awesome now I really can't wait and its only a day away. This is going to be great!

Oh and Liney since your taking money matches how about a 5$ match against me? If not 5 than 3 is fine too. Wow thats going to make a lot of money matches!

Lets see.. I have
Omegawhitemage-5$
KoreanDJ-5$
Wife (YL ditto)-1$
Greenhunter-5$
Maine crew-10$ each against all members (we can increase that to 20$ if you'd like ;))
Liney and Big.g (maybe's)-5$

I'll take any last minute challenges too most likely. Or you can just ask me before the tournament, whatever works :)

See all of you tomorrow! Again, we'll be bringing 2 tv's, 2 cubes, 2 power stips, 1 laptop, and a vhs recorder. Pretty large load lol and should come in handy, and we'll be there as soon as the doors open (and Team Ben might bring even more stuff for you guys!)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I cannot wait for this!1 School is going sooo slowly right now. Well we will b setting up today right after school, and its lookin like we have a good load. I have a ton of MM and ton of new ppl to meet. See you all im 24 hrs!!

Liney

Smash Cadet
hey unknown. I'll MM you for $3. No more than that tho.

I agree, owmage. School is going so slow. I can't wait until tomorrow. Only 23 more hours!

Oh yeah, i was wondering if you wantd me to bring an extra cube and tv. If any more are needed i can. I don't want to if it is really not needed tho.

Hey roymaster, we gonna MM for a buck?

bobfungus

Smash Apprentice
Wonderful news everyone! My ride apparantly "forgot" we ever had a conversation about driving me to Spencer a week in advance, so unless I can get a ride at 1-2PM, I'm not going. It's just wonderful being around people who you can always rely on to keep their word.

Green Hunter

Smash Apprentice
I'm the first one back home from setting up in the gym, and I must say, it ran smoothly. We had a little trouble with tables for a second, but we fixed that problem quickly enough. We've got a great set up so far with some awesome speakers for one of our hook ups. We had a lot of crap to work around since the part of the building with elevators was going to end up with no power for a while and our table problem, but it's all looking great. This is definitely a set up to rival the one hosted by Unknown in RI.

Again, if there are any complications like getting lost, call the number posted by Black Mage in his previous post. Out of the four people actually functioning the program tomorrow, one of us should be able to help you with directions. I feel like I'm missing something important, so I'm hoping one of the Mages will show up on the boards to say it. I'll see all of you guys tomorrow!

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
ok anyone that has a tv or a cube that they can bring, def bring it. Set up looks good and we could function as we are now, just that more stuff makes for more friendlies and faster tournaments. See you guys all there tommorow

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
99.1% percent that I'm going to this event. Hopefully my significant improvments since NSA will fare well in singles (doubles if someone pays for everthing). Gonna sleep early cause it might help too. :/

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aiight, everything is set-up and the suspense builds as the biggest tournament in a loong time in the northeast is on the horizon. We have an amazing room, a ton of set-ups (oculd use more) and a kick-*** sound system. This is gonna be freakin sweet. See you all in 13 hrs!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
yo Da needs a ride to this tihing so whats gogin thappen whom is gogint to step it up an d pick us up from boston and also BAnks i am guess ur black if i bea tu i will snatch your moenty from you and call you white your no longer will be a black man just a white man now lol how aobut it lol.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
That's too bad. I'm gonna leave 5 to 10 mins. Might arrive 12:30 or a bit later.

Edit: Just came back from the tourney. What a day, so much fun. Lots of friendlies before the singles tourney. Faced unknownforce at the first round :cry:. 2 and 3 stocked me pretty quickly. Then I faced someone with the name 'sexy'. The first match was won by me, and the second match, I was Doc, sexy was Sheik. Very close match, but he died with an Azendash :laugh:. Then I faced Blackmage :urg:. This battle definitely showed what I needed to improve. 2 and 3 stocked using Doc and Fox..

What I need to improve: Shielding- Need to shield better, especially those low attacks. Also coming out of shields, lost some oppurtunities cause I wasn't going fast out of shields.

Shield grabbing- Recently learning this. I have done this a few times, but I need to execute it more. I usually do other things out of a shield, but I need to consider shield grabbing more.

Shine combos- Didn't execute them much. Need to do more ADA to shine with Fox and learn sneak in a shine with Falco better.

My mindgames were up and down. I think I could have edge guarded a bit better. First time shffl'ing w/ fastfall in a tourney, no problems. I need to work on Doc's recovery with the B-down. I also need to be a bit faster with Fox and especially Falco. My big weakness is playing Marth, after Echo 4 stocked my Fox . My best bet is to use Falco and spam that SHL to hell! I might want to have Sheik as one of the characters I use in serious play.

Moments: -That Kirby playing killing me 3/4 times with my Falco using that cheap suck trick.
-Facing and taking some stock from unknownforce.
-Getting owned against Blackmage
-Nice second match against sexy.
-Infinite comboed (wall one, ADA shine) Echo's DK with Fox from 0 to 70-80% in Pokemon Stadium. (don't know how I had it in me).
-DJ Super owned my Fox against his Falco (thought he chose sheik!). Then came back with a good battle with Doc, only 2 stocked that time :). (and KO'ed him once with DA, or tilt down attack :laugh: ).
-Akciz? WHo the hell wrote that!?

Fun tournement, great music, wished I played on that huge projector. Lookin forward to facing roymaster at Walpole. ;)

Banks

Smash Hero
Ay DA Wes I'm not black you can call me white I don't mind haha

I just like G-Unit. And you weren't there for me to beat so maybe some other time, eh?

It was a good tourney. Favorite moments...Beating Chops twenty times in a row HA

****** that no name team in a team battle with me and my partner having four stock left.

Up B spiking that turtle's (Kalot I think?) luigi twice even though he ended up beating me.

Watching people watching Th0rns yoshi and going "Wha da ****?"

and beating Chops twenty times. In a row. Oh yea he killed my Ness. Shame on me.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good game. gotta love the massachusetts tournaments :) small tournout but prize is almost as large as the BIG BIG tournaments :) thats why i like it too bad we lost. WTF

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
Today went well from a planning aspect. Singles had 41 people entered and we got it done in less than three hours, leaving plenty of time for friendlies, money matches, eating before we all had to go. Getting most of the stuff set up the night before was an excellent idea as we could sorta just pick up everything today and play not having to worry too much. The PA system was a huge help because when you have a gym that big, you have to have it. Made alot of the matches go quicker with less confusion. Thanks to unknownforce for bringing your laptop, for one reason or another, none of the copies of tournament maker we had on our laptops worked... You guys probably didn't know either the guy taking the money at the door or the guy calling the matches, but i have to give a lot of thanks to kyle and erik for getting everything to run smoothly. Also thanks to everyone who brought either a tv or a cube, things ran much quicker with more setups and to those who helped clean up (bobfungus comes to mind, but im sure there were others).

Hayato - didn't get to play you, but you seem like a nice guy and good job on your placing.

KJ - also didn't get to play you, but i saw your match with husband and it was very good, seemed like you were picking up on his style and might have made a comeback had you not suicided, good job though

Eve - good few matches at the end of the night there, and im sure im not better than dire im just on my way...

Unknownforce - thanks again for the tvs and and laptop you brought, big help. You played pretty good in teams and we had some good friendlies too. You most def would have won that sheik match had you not suicided. Good seein ya.

Roga - i think the only time i got to play you in teams, but nonetheless you guys were a great team.

Kalot - good matches in singles, although i have no idea why i decided to play falco in the first match, i really should just get much more confidence in my gaw, because he's much better than my falco. Really close, no telling what would have happened had i played gaw first.

Yoyo - we had some good friendlies, i really like your bowser, you should keep working on him, nobody expects that. Good seein ya again.

Orky - glad you could make it in time for singles. Although we couldn't play much you did seem like a really cool guy, hopefully we can play more at the next tournament.

**** Tom - you really wiped the floor with whitemage, but you know had my gaw been there i would have taken that :). Always fun when **** tom's there and today was no exception.

Oro - we really didn't get to talk much, but you seemed like a really cool guy. Nice job sweeping the winners bracket, you took out a lot of great players on the way up, you really are the best samus in the US no doubt.

Wife - I was really kinda hoping to get a match in against you, but people kept coming over with more money matches, oh well. You were a pretty cool guy and it was really great that you guys could make it all the way up here. Hopefully we'll be at bomb 4.

Husband - it was cool that i finally got to play you, obviously you have a solid marth. You seemed to treat the resident noobs with a fair amount of respect and you chops a few things along the way. Great job in the brackets and it was awesome you guys could all come.
Hopefully we can make it all the way to bomb 4, it should be loads of fun.

Th0rn - very different yoshi, you seemed to surprise a lot of people, you just need a bit of falco practice. I never did money match you did I? you must have slipped my mind, sorry.

Chosen One - i don't even think i got to play you or talk to you at all today, oh well. you seemed like a pretty nice kid though.

Pwnzor - good money match, bringin it to round three. i guess i just underestimated your gannon, but i figured you out good round three. pretty cool guy, it was fun.

Banks - another good money match. You like to try and predict with your forward smash, but i noticed a lot of marios do too. I just had to change up my style to take that. Really awesome that all you guys could make it down, and really good crew battle.

Bob Fungus - good to see you could actually make it. You seem to be getting better, although im sure that your jiggz is better than your falco, i seemed to have a harder match against it last tournament.

Big G - glad to see you guys made it here and home ok. Youve got a pretty good samus, with those tricky charge shots. Funny how our set went although i must say im dissapointed at the last match with so many suicides, oh well no johnz eh?

Tetra - your a pretty well rounded player with what seemed like a pretty evasive sheik. Both of you guys had a pretty good placement and were very nice houseguests. See you guys at bomb 4 hopefully.

Liney - for some reason i expected you to look alot younger than you did... heh. Your a pretty good player, i think that you need more experience. Try to make it to more tournaments and i think your skill should improve quite a bit. The same could be said about sexy and the other guy you were with (sorry i didn't catch your name).

AK - some pretty good matches we had there and you seemed like a great guy, i bet your one of the up and coming mass players...

KoreanDJ - your such a sketchy kid... in a good way. You need to get a job or something so you have more money. I think every time i saw you on the floor you were asking people for money matches, lol. Good job ****** my falco, you've inspired me to drop him and stick with gaw, who is much better. Glad to see you could make it out.

Red Mage - i can't say ive ever heard of you, even on the boards, however you were a really nice kid, the same can be said about theif. Im sorry to have break it to you that the mage theme has been taken by us.

i think thats everyone, most of the other people there like rek1 and pwn i didn't really get to talk to much or play at all so i can't really say i have much to mention. Thanks for coming everyone, we were missing a few key people but it seemed to work out reguardless.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Now this is over with, I'm a gonna take a little break from this and get some new records in F-Zero GX. A few weeks before the next tourney, need to train of what I said and it might take a while to become very good with it. Gonna focus more on Falco next time around.

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
mages: thx again for housing us, u guys are mad cool... that g&w is solid.

hayato: good sht man i slept on that falco, ur too good i must have got lucky against ur samus :dizzy:

KJ: good matches man, ur peach is Krazy.

KoreanDJ: . we had some close team matches. ur shiek & fox r rly good

Green Hunter: no revenge .. but who knows maybe next time :laugh:

Wife: great peach.. good matches man, ill see u at bomb

oro: didnt get to play u, but yea,, ur samus is sick man def one of the best.

unknownforce: i see u at every tounry but i nvr played u till today lol.. good matches.

Yoyo: nice bowser/mario.

Tetra: what can i say? ur still albino

everyone else. i played/met good **** i had alot of fun.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'd have loved to attend, but a number of factors prevented me from doing so.

BlackMage: I'm sorry I wasn't able to show up, as I've been looking forward to our match for quite some time. Don't think I was backing out or anything.

Other than that, all I'd really like to say is this: Congratulations to Yo-Yo, my cousin, friend, and brother in arms, for his admirable placement.

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
sounds like it went well, too bad i couldn't go and own some ppl with my fox lol

when's part 2?is there going to be a part 2?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Good tournament. It was a bit painful in a way because I was a bit sickened with myself to fail yet again in singles and also manage to suffer a disheartening blow in teams. Not that I'm making excuses mind you, and I certainly won't blame it on my joystick (though I feel tempted to rofl). Nah I view it as legitimate losses although I do feel stupid that I didn't warmup with the turtles and did those money matches instead. Still I believe the Turtles will have a chance to duke it out with Team Ben again at Bomb4, and since things are technically 1-1 after the RI Smashfest, I look forward to the challenge and the fun. Don't get me wrong of course, I had plenty of fun at the tournament, and I won't let the fact that I didn't do as well as I wanted to affect that.

Anyway shoutouts
Mages-Excellent job on the event. This tournament went at a very good speed (I think the DQ rule played a large part) and things were taken care of quickly. I was somewhat surprised that you thought Team Ben was going to win without a doubt since the Turtles won back at Smashfest RI. Maybe judged upon that we mess around alot in friendlies and tournament matches unless we're fighting really dangerous players? I guess its just that I want to have fun with the game sometimes and enjoy myself when I have the chance, but its probably a bad habit that I should consider not doing. Anyway, thanks again for hosting the event, and I hope you guys can travel down for some San Garden tournaments at some point. Sorry I didn't get to play any of you more than a match or two.

Team Ben-You guys were great guests, and it was fun having you guys over again. Hope you enjoyed those simpsons episodes lol the old seasons were good stuff indeed. Also dramatic improvements made on all your parts. You have all changed your styles alot and seem to know nearly all matchups to the point of perfection so that mindgames are not nearly as effective as they should be. I wish I could have played you guys a bit more for fun though. I'd have enjoyed the practice. As always you guys are really awesome and it was great having you at my house again.

Turtles-Sorry to let you guys down so much. I know you had high expectations for me and I failed miserably. Again I think I was defeated by my emotions in addition to the fact I can't leave room to reveal such a weakness against good players. We also should have practiced against one another and pointed out any mistakes we were making before the event started. It was obviously leaving ourselves at a disadvantage not warming up and simply playing money matches. I suggest we continue the mini tournaments but do it at higher stakes than a dollar entry fee. People just don't play hard with such little money on the line. Maybe up it to 5 dollars or something. Not much money, but enough that first place will win a pretty nice amount. I think I'll try to work out something so that Lowell and I can play more than once a week as well. Also Roga sorry about teams arg no idea what happened..

TI-Nice seeing you guys again. Sorry I didn't get to play you in those friendlies Tetra, I just wasn't feeling that good at that point and was hoping to get some more matches against the guys that defeated me. Next time we can play friendlies for sure though. Oh and nice finally playing you Big.g lol I've seen you at many events but haven't played you even in a friendly before today. You guys are both continuing to get a lot better. You guys should play against Pc.Chris as much as possible. He's a good person to practice against =P

Tom-Sorry we didn't get to play, but nice seeing you again lol and your comments during games are too funny.

Everyone else-Good stuff, and hope to see all of you again in the near future.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
O man, this was sweet! Now that I'm awake again I can do shout-outs:

Blackmage: Thanx for playin teams even tho u dont like it too much. I think we surprised a lot of ppl. You were a great help in the planning since we pretty much split it 50-50, and you definetly know ur stuff. No way this thing runs as smoothly if ur not there. Also good stuff in singles, tho i think u should've placed a little higher....

Hunter: Im proud of you. You did excellently in the crew battle with NSG. So well in fact that i didnt have to even play. rofl. Also good stuff in singles u impressed me. Just keep ur emotions on the DL and i think u will improve a lot.

PotShot: Your first tournament, how does it feel? I'm glad this finally motivated you to improve and practice. Soon enough we might be able to even add ypou to the crew. You did well and im glad this got your motor running for some more practice.

Dali: Finally! You want to learn!

Husband: Too cool. Your marth is a beast for sure. Thanks for all the tips and I'll be sure to include them into my game. Next time I won't be so easy for you. But, I did still spike you. lol. Thanks for coming up and I'm glad you enjoyed urself.

Wife: Argh, we never got the MM in. But it's cool. Your peach coulda wrecked me NP anyway. I was very glad to hear you thought this was run well. It is a great compliment since you guys travel soo much. Thanks again for comign and I hope to see you at bomb.

Oro: We only spoke a few times but you were too cool. I was happy to see you sweep winners so impressivly. That samus is too good.

Unknown: We still have not played....wtf? O well it was nice to see and talk to you again. You played very well in our team battle. And you placed played well in singles. Good stuff. I hope to see you again soon.

Yo-yo: That bowser is the ****! Ur a cool guy and im glad you enjoyed urself. Hopefully next time bowser wont wreck me tho.

The Turtles: You guys are too good. Very impressive showing in singles and teams. I think I shall try to make it to one of your tournaments now to get some more practice. Thanx for coming and supporting your fellow MA crew.

Anyone i forgot im sorry, but the day is still a haze right now. Everyone was too cool and I thank you all for attending. Hopefully if we do this again we will have more ppl.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
GOOD TOURNEY OMEGA's. It was quite expensive, but it was definately worth the money's worth (made up the money through money matches). Although, it was quite sketchy when there was "free cake". I know your schemes. You make the smashers eat the cake and when the tourney starts, everyone gets sugar high and gets extra nervous and mess up....lol jk. But yeah, I wanted to do rlly good in the tourney, and I let myself and the crew down. I rlly didn't play good at all today, and usually at tournaments that happens quite a bit. Like Unknown said, we should have done a turtle warm up. I feel so defeated, but at the same time, this urges me to practice a lot more now. I money matched as many people as possible otherwise I'd get no dinner for the night lol. That's why I was trying to verse as many people as possible. lol, but anyways, here's some shout outs:

Omega Black Mage: Your GAW is getting good, but yeah, stick to GAW, but don't abandon Falco. Falco's a rlly good character, all you need to do is train him well to be at least a secondary. Falco's my trump card when things doesn't go my way lol. Think about it lol.

Omega White Mage: Hey wes, your marth is getting good, but it's quite difficult to handle Sheiks with Marth. Just practice a lot with Sheik players and you should be able to handle Sheiks easily. Good stuff.

Big G: Your Samus is rlly good. Destroyed my Fox and also defeated Eve's fox. Good stuff. I always have a difficult time taking samus down, that's why I result to needles. Besides, Samus lives too long with her bomb jumps and someone had to shorten her life span lol. Next time we meet, I might kick a lil freestyle.

Green Hunter: Good stuff with your Samus. Like I said, Samus lives too long for her own good lol.

TI Tetra: Good tourney match. Congrats on putting me on the loser's bracket. Your sheik is rlly good. Should of done a Sheik ditto lol. I get worried when I verse a Sheik lol. Don't know what to do. Good stuff. Next time, we'll do a $8 money match, so get ready.

Orky- HAHAHAH ITS NOW 2-1!!!!! WHAT NOW?!?!?!? lol jk. It's all good. Wow, if I went Fox, you would have 3 stocked me lol. But it's quite hilarious how we verse eachother in EVERY SINGLE TOURNEY! Seriously, what is up with that lol. Let's see if we eliminate eachother in the next tourney lol.

**** Tom- LOL good stuff. We also almost verse eachother in every single tourney. Seriously, it's so wierd. Good Sheik though. Your commentary in the matches makes me feel as if an MTV rapper announcer is right there lol.

YoYo- WE GOT 3rd IN TEAMS!!!! GOOD STUFF! Wow, we just joined on the whim, but the Korean YoYo did much better than we expected lol. Your Mario is rlly good. I hate versing against Marios lol. We should be in teams again lol.

Husband- Rlly good Marth. Congrats with you and Oro on getting first place. Those were some INTENSE money matches we had, and it was hilarious how you said "I HATE SHEIK!!!" in the end of our second money match, sounding like you lost but you didn't lol. Good Stuff. I might actually go to Bomb 4, and I want ANOTHER money match. I see your tactics. Let's see what happens till then.

Wife- Rlly good Peach. We had a rlly intense money match lol. Good stuff. I'll money match you again later on and we'll see what happens later on lol.

Bob Fungus- Right...we didn't even play at all lol. Good stuff though. Sry, I just wanted some money for dinner lol. We'll verse again at my tourney lol.

Roga- Hilarious matches we had lol. Let's see what happens when we're in a tourney match lol.

Eve- YOU ELIMINATED ME AGAIN!!! lol good stuff. Your Fox is crazy. I should have sticked to Falco against your Fox and do it MoFo style, but that won;'t happen in a while lol. Let's see what happens later on.

Kirby San- Good team tourney match lol. Sry to dissapoint you of my results lol. I will try harder next time definately.

Krazy Jones- Good friendly lol. Your right, I keep messing up a lot, and your tidbits of info helped me quite a lot lol. Wow, one time I 2 stocked your peach, then right after, you 2 stocked my Sheik! That's pretty krazy right there lol. Good Stuff.

Unknown Force- Nice money match in the end. But I win, because I L-cancelled the character pick lol. lol jk. It's all good. We are both dissapointed in our efforts in the tourney, but that won't happen again in the next tourney lol. Let's do our best next time!

To everyone else I played, it was rlly great. And the Rhode Island people (Echo, Raw Sex), it was rlly nice to see you again, and you guys definately got better lol. Keep practicing, and you'll get as good as the pros lol.

Peace out everyone. Good tourney.

Banks

Smash Hero
Omegawhitemage like you forget the NSG! Don't forget my amazing pikachu and godly fox.

Korean DJ same to you, I believe pwnzor gave you at least 3 bucks lmao.

And Uknownforce you know that DK scared you....don't lie.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
of course i would save my crew shoutouts for a different post...

whitemage - we worked pretty hard on the planning and really didn't miss anything when it came down to the tourney day next time. Hopefully if we do it again, we could get the tables a lot easier (that wasted a lot of set up time when you think about it), get tournament maker working the night before so we don't have to worry about it the day of, and a better entrance system; maybe kyle can write a program (not unknown). Your marth will hopefully get a lot better now that you've had a bit of husband training and ill throw my sheik at you a lot more to get better in that matchup.

green hunter - nice job in singles and in the crew battle, your samus does get better you just need the mindgames and you have much more room to improve, i think big g showed you that

potshottom - you seemed pretty happy about the first tourney and you seem to be anxious to improve, so hopefully we can get that taken care of with more practice.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Bank although your buddy's DK was certainly not bad, considering that I've played Captain Jack's DK I was far from frightened. I was simply doing Kalot style and trying to make the matches as close as possible. I figured you guys would have admitted you didn't do that well and were surprised by the level of skill and vow to train harder to do better next time.

Top Bottom