• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Marth Support Thread - Fire Emblem's First Lord is Confirmed!

Okysho

Smash Ace
I agree, with that shield, he would be too much like Link. He is fine with just a sword though. (Sword of Light: Hikari no Tsurugi... heh).

I just hope that his look in Brawl is not like his FEDS one... that one is not on my preferences.
Hey um... Roy-kun, sorry about what happened back in that other thread, I didin't really mean it as harsh as I made it...

I agree a little, but that agian ,that just could be the quality of the DS, it looks too... ploygonal to me...

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
I guess it would make sense if he used the Fire Emblem shield somehow for his final smash.

Okysho

Smash Ace
I just thought of what Marth's character entrance could be!

as I kinda just said, I'm playing chapter 8 in FE3 and I just kinda noticed, why not have Marth come in from Warp magic, like his sister does at the beginning of the Fire Emblem anime?

Come on! You know it's good! Who's with me!

Zevox

Smash Lord
I just thought of what Marth's character entrance could be!

as I kinda just said, I'm playing chapter 8 in FE3 and I just kinda noticed, why not have Marth come in from Warp magic, like his sister does at the beginning of the Fire Emblem anime?

Come on! You know it's good! Who's with me!
Well, Ike already does that, but then again Mario and Luigi both came in from Warp Pipes in SSB 64 (and probably will again in Brawl), so why not? It certainly fits with the series, since Warp Staves are a staple in most of the games.

Zevox

GenG

Smash Lord
It's good. Although there's too much Warp magic in Brawl now... Ike's entrance and the whole Castle Siege changes between areas with warps.

I was thinking about Sheeda dropping him in the battlefield, but the Warp is ok. They could just turn Ike's entrance from red to white.

Okysho

Smash Ace
Well, Ike already does that, but then again Mario and Luigi both came in from Warp Pipes in SSB 64 (and probably will again in Brawl), so why not? It certainly fits with the series, since Warp Staves are a staple in most of the games.

Zevox
yeah but think about it, Marth got it first, and besides that, Ike uses the Black Knight's Warp powder, Ike could never actually warp himself!

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Hey um... Roy-kun, sorry about what happened back in that other thread, I didin't really mean it as harsh as I made it...

I agree a little, but that agian ,that just could be the quality of the DS, it looks too... ploygonal to me...
No problem, next time, be sure of what you're saying ok? ^_^

I know, but Marth's design in FE3, I love it, actually, I like all the designs which started since FE3... and lasted until FE10.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
win is what you do.... I... I can't fight back... I can't think of anything to stop him...

GenG

Smash Lord
Hey can anyone give me a synopsis of Fire Emblem 3 book 2? I'm starting it soon ,but I can't find a translation of it anywhere....
FE3 Book 2 synopsis.

He soon began to punish the two kingdoms, relentlessly. Countless Orlean-Akanean soldiers looted, pillaged and plundered Dolunan and Macedonian villages, taking anything worth vallue. Soon children out of all Royal Houses in the states were being exploited, with the males being killed, and the females sold into slavery. Elsewhere, little boys were kidnapped and sold as slaves, and the little girls (over 10) were being ***** by Hardain's men.
Holy ****. Marth sure had to do something about that.

Okysho

Smash Ace
FE3 Book 2 synopsis.

Holy ****. Marth sure had to do something about that.
Frick! He'd better!

Wait a minute1 here he is now!!!

"Marth stepped into the town and shoupted "ALRIGHT EVERYONE STOP THIS BULL****!" A slave trader walked up to him smirking. "ANd what are you going to do about it little boy?"
Marth lowered his head a wide grin crossed his face, his hand was on the hilt of his falchion, his prized blade, with a flick of his wrist, the slave trader fell to the ground, his entire torso severed from his legs by a graceful, clean swipe of the Sword of Light.
Marth sheathed the blade and called out to all those in earshot, "Now stop this bull****! Else you'll end up looking like this guy here!"
Marth turned and left the town. The slave traders and bandits became fearful for their lives and left Akanea forever.

THE END!!!

muahahahahhaahaaaa

T-major

Smash Champion
This isnt the official Fire Emblem game thread, this is Marth you dimwit. Stop spamming and actually talk about the character.

If your gunna talk about the games, leave it in the Gaming forum.
what the hell is wrong with you? that was extremely uncalled for; all he asked was a simple question, and you call him a dimwit? apologize. now.

also, he isn't spamming. he's provided the most to this thread next to Zevox. the worst thing he's done is double post, which really isn't bad at all...

GenG

Smash Lord
This isnt the official Fire Emblem game thread, this is Marth you dimwit. Stop spamming and actually talk about the character.

This is the Marth thread, for everything Marth related: Moves, backstory, entrances, ATs, his games, etc.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Yeah! Go Marth!

Roy was in Melee Because he was from a recent FE game.
Ike is in Brawl for the same reason.

I think the last FE char should be an Antagonist. if there are three.

Okysho

Smash Ace
This is the Marth thread, for everything Marth related: Moves, backstory, entrances, ATs, his games, etc.
what the hell is wrong with you? that was extremely uncalled for; all he asked was a simple question, and you call him a dimwit? apologize. now.

also, he isn't spamming. he's provided the most to this thread next to Zevox. the worst thing he's done is double post, which really isn't bad at all...
Thanks guys! As a token of my good will and contribution of the ever-growing Marth fanbase , I will post a link to my newest Fire Emblem project here in this very thread when I'm done making it! I may be posting questions about Marth's story ect, since it being a japanese game I can't experience the plot and game secrets to it's full extent.

Be on the lookout all and thank you for supporting Marth!

Marth for Brawl!!!

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land

he asked a question related to Marth, I don't see anything wrong with this.

Say... Sheeda's dad was never givin a name as far as i know... not even in the anime.(the characters there rarely refer to eachother by names....you don't know who is who:ohwell:)

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
w00t!

...I need a Wii, AND a DS, for the FE games coming for each system >_>

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Nope he's alive and well in Radiant Dawn
he also become a playable unit for a certain chapter and is actually Zelgius, I forget if you kill him or not though.
Actually
He does die in the end, you kill him

Top Bottom