• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Midwest Massacre" Tournament

PimpLuigi

Agent Smith
BRoomer
sorry i couldn't make it, i've been reeaally busy of late. The other day playing w/ fuse, smog, and nnamdi was like the first time i've played in forever. Congrats on the win Greg, now there's just some pesky indiana kids we gotta take care of.....

Kipdog31

Smash Rookie
That tourney was sweet! Everyone said that Fuse and Smog were the best but i beat Fuse twice in a row in friendly's! Me and my cuz could of done alot better.... If we werent so **** nervous! I have to say that the samus in singles was good but not good enough... I could of beat Luigi if my stupid brother would of stopped whispering to me:mad: . But on the other hand, everyone was callin me Starfox:D . I should of played as Pikachu cuz I was good with him, but I didnt out of nervousness, I played has fox, doing pretty good. I'm goin to the mini massacre, so I went the rest of ya to go too, including smog and fuse!

Top Bottom