• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Mii Fighter Thread: Where You and Mii Can Talk! Mii Fighter Social!

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
As I discussed in a thread I made earlier (that no one replied to ;_;7 ), I figured out the total amount of unique Miis for Smash 4, barring more costume pieces, facial movement and so forth.

It's a total of over 998,385,244,019,560,651,161,600 unique Mii combinations for this game. All in all, you will NEVER have to worry ever period about not being unique with your Mii.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so how do they work exactly do you just select a mii and then a fighting type?

or do we have to set each mii to a specific style?

Last edited:

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Man, I know people seem to be overall less interested in the Miis in general, but considering that even without customization there are three unique movesets, I'm kind of surprised how little anyone's trying to cover them. Its really difficult finding out info about them.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Man, I know people seem to be overall less interested in the Miis in general, but considering that even without customization there are three unique movesets, I'm kind of surprised how little anyone's trying to cover them. Its really difficult finding out info about them.
Just check out SmashWiki's article on them. Mii Brawler's moveset is complete, and so is Mii Gunner's. Mii Swordfighter is lacking, though. Oh, and one of the Twitch streams did an excellent in-depth analysis of the stat boosters and costumes for Miis.
Edit-Link: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Mii_Fighter_(SSB4)

Last edited:

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and one of the Twitch streams did an excellent in-depth analysis of the stat boosters and costumes for Miis.
Which one did that? That'd be the final piece of the math puzzle I need for obvious math shenanigans, and I wanna see what fun I'll have when I get the game customization-wise.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Which one did that? That'd be the final piece of the math puzzle I need for obvious math shenanigans, and I wanna see what fun I'll have when I get the game customization-wise.
I'm not sure, actually. I'm really sorry. I think I was watching it sometime after 3:00 but before 5:00 on Friday. That's all I know. Again, I'm really sorry.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I shall make the whole roster fight against their creator's miis, like Sakurai and Miyamoto :evil:

Last edited:

soozafone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4897-5980-1241
Has anyone figured out how much the height/weight of the Miis affects how they play? I know one of the PotDs mentioned that smaller Miis would be faster and larger ones would be more powerful.

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
I do hope GameExplain or some other youtube channel can post a video of all the hats and outfits available for Smash 4 3DS. I need, NEED to know what kind of fun we're in for, and how much customization this give up.

Also, I think this whole Mii Fighter thing might be what keeps this game alive for ages to come for non-tourny people, just from being able to finally fight as/with ANYONE in existence, fictional or not. And if I know places like Saltybet and their kind, once a betting site for Mii fight nights and such happens one day, then it's gonna set off like crazy. Call it a gut feeling, but Miis are going to be HUGE in Murrica when this game comes out in full. And especially when we WiiU version too.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
So I made this Mii yesterday:

I think it's made pretty well considering that it was based off of Ms Fortune from Skullgirls:

It's still a shame they still don't have bleach blonde hair though. that would have made this Mii PERFECT.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
How are Miis' trophies handled? What do you get by clearing Classic/All-Star with them?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You just get the default Miis from the artwork. Would it REALLY be so hard to slap the Mii's head onto a headless model and change the shirt color? :T
Or, you know, use the trophy model that's in the Mii customization menu?

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
That sounds like that'd be a bit of a hassle and take much development time on what's not really important for Smash Bros.

Also there's something that makes me kind of want the Announcer to say Mii. Because of the humor of it sounding like the announcer is referring to himself xD

"THIS GAME'S WINNER IS... ME!"
Announcer is a narcissist now confirmed!
I just realized that this is now a reason to make me want Miis even more. Just to have a narcissistic announcer! :awesome:
This is now confirmed xD

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
The "angry" expression is the one Miis make the most in this game. That also happens to be the one my Mii looks the most horrible in. It moves the eyes upward and almost completely hides them in his hair. I really wish we could make the expressions separately. :T

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
The "angry" expression is the one Miis make the most in this game. That also happens to be the one my Mii looks the most horrible in. It moves the eyes upward and almost completely hides them in his hair. I really wish we could make the expressions separately. :T
Then make your Mii bald. :laugh:
Just kidding, your Mii being bald would be terrifying... :laugh:

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It's a good thing expressions on my Miis don't really change that much. Except for Rusty Slugger and Doraemon losing their noses because I switched their nose and mouth to give them button noses.

By the way, can fighters be saved as a QR code? I don't mean Miis themselves, can the fighter configurations be saved in any way?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
It's a good thing expressions on my Miis don't really change that much. Except for Rusty Slugger and Doraemon losing their noses because I switched their nose and mouth to give them button noses.

By the way, can fighters be saved as a QR code? I don't mean Miis themselves, can the fighter configurations be saved in any way?
Hope you can save QR Mii Fighters, I'd love to have a Doraemon Mii Fighter.
(No seriously, can I have that? :p )

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED

I use moles as "animal noses".

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
So, according to Miyamoto, Miis are so limited on purpose because it encourages being creative. I just think it results in dumb-looking expressions and Miis that talk out of their noses. :p

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So, according to Miyamoto, Miis are so limited on purpose because it encourages being creative. I just think it results in dumb-looking expressions and Miis that talk out of their noses. :p

Okay, Hitmonchan, let's play a game of "where the **** did I put your nose"...

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I heard that in the current metagame, Brawlers are excelling while Swordfighters and Gunners are suffering. But I'm not sure what to think of that.

Top Bottom