• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Wanted Newcomer List for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

iconicSLEAZOID

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to see

Knuckles (Sonic The Hedgehog - powerhouse plus gliding? Win.)

Conker (Diddy Kong Racing/Conker's Bad Fur Day: Shut up, I know its a very fat chance since Rareware parted from Nintendo, but I can dream)

Midna (The biggest let down from the roster, not to complain though, I am grateful for what we did get)

Seriously, Conker would be sick.

benwest96

Smash Cadet
1. Animal Crosser - Animal Crossing (my only disappointment with Brawl - he already has his own stage)
2. Bowser Jr. (with Shadow Mario transformation) - Mario
3. Bomberman - Bomberman

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
If there is a SSB4, I would like

1)King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Series)
2)Ridley (Metroid Series)
3)Masked Man (Mother Series)

That is all.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Isaac from Golden Sun all the way!
In addition:
Ridley from Metroid and,
Lyn from Fire Emblem.

Was that so much to ask for?
agree, expect that isaac would be in 4rth place and mewtwo would be first ._.

so i guess my list is:
1)Mewtwo (pokemon series)
2)Ridley (Metroid series)
3)Lyn (Fire Emblem Series)

i think that more than a character list for a next smash this is "the characters you wanted but didn't made in" but... sometimes this characters have better chances in ssb4

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Wow waiting for ssb4 is kinda dumb...

most likely gonna be 5-who knows when years till it comes out if it comes out....

antimatter

Smash Lord
Dark Samus-Metroid (metroid prime trilogy)
Geno- Mario (super mario rpg: legend of the seven stars)
Sylux- Metroid (metroid prime: hunters, metroid prime 3: corruption)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Mega Man (Mega Man series)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Ark (Terranigma) I don't know if he's owned by Square Enix.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Paper Mario (i think would be unique)
Shadow Mario/ Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Sunshine)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Metroid really needs more rep.

It is waaaay more important than StarFox, but Starfox got 3 characters, and Metroid only 1. (Though Starfox got 1 Final Smash and Metroid 1)

So, I'll say:
-Ridley
-Sylux
-Dark Samus

-Isaac
-Krystal
-Midna
-Black Shadow (with Ganondorf's moveset)
-Ganondorf (original moveset)
-Mewtwo (Once that Lucario falls down in popularity, Mewtwo shall take his revenge)
-Plusle+Minum (OMG YEAH, PICHU CLIMBERS)

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I've mostly recovered from Brawl's roster and I don't really have much faith in a fourth smash. However it does sound interesting.

Megaman (Mega Man series)
Isaac (Golden Sun series)
Lip (Panel de Pon)

If by some chance a fourth smash game were to be made and we could have some influence in it's roster, then I'd love to see Megaman and Isaac. If not, oh well. I have MvC for my Megaman crossover needs.

gemini-saga

Smash Rookie
Pokemon
Blaziken
MewTwo

Metroid
Dark Samus

Fire Emblem
Maiciah
Lyn
Erika

Golden Sun
Isaac
Felix
Thunder Magic User =P

Stoat

Smash Rookie
Mystical Ninja Goemon (from Goemon series)
Andy (from Advance Wars series)

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
I guess I'm the only one who would like to see a pathogen on the field of battle, right?*

Anyways, my choices would be:

*Pempti (Trauma Center: UTK and SO)

-Goomba (Mario)

-Emperor Bulblax (Pikmin)

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Ashley, Bowser, Bowser jr., Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Midna, Pkmn Trainer, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu,Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Lucario, Blaziken, Kirby, MK, D3, Samus, Zamus, Ridley, Dk, Diddy, Dixie, K. Rool, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Krystal, Marth, Roy, Ike, Black Knight, Cpt. Falcon, Shadow Rider(<-right?), Goroh, Ness, Lucas, Claus, Yoshi, IC, Pit, G&W, Isac, Sonic, Megaman, Rayman, Geno, Snake and I would be happy.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
If anyone came upon my earlier post in page 4, I'd like to say something. The reason for that is I don't get why people can't simply enjoy the game before expecting another sequel. Most of you have never played the game yet and you're jumping to conclusions about it. I know there's been one Smash every gaming generation, but it's not a tradition and is very hard to make. What may be popular now, character-wise, will end up being the lowest choice later, so why do it so early? People, these threads shouldn't be made, not now.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I have updated up to this point, and have started to take into account voters from other forums. I won't be adding Nsider2 till I get to the rank where I can edit post, which is in less than 80 post. A Brawl Central Admin locked my thread there. If you would like to see it there, please PM the admin to unlock it. One note that some might not find clear, I'm counting vets who did not make it into Brawl for suggestions to SSB4

Please note the three character suggestion limit... I have counted some posters who listed more where I could tell or they specified which three they really picked, but for those that just posted more that 3, I ignored your post all together. If you would like to have you suggestions listed, please follow the rules. I set it at three so people could have options, and not have the hard choice of just picking one, but I didn't want people abusing their suggestions, so I had to limit it so it didn't get too random and I didn't get tons of post with 10, 20, 30, 40, 50+ characters. It's too much, please just list your top three. And try to make sure it is your top three and not just what is popular.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
If anyone came upon my earlier post in page 4, I'd like to say something. The reason for that is I don't get why people can't simply enjoy the game before expecting another sequel. Most of you have never played the game yet and you're jumping to conclusions about it. I know there's been one Smash every gaming generation, but it's not a tradition and is very hard to make. What may be popular now, character-wise, will end up being the lowest choice later, so why do it so early? People, these threads shouldn't be made, not now.
Well, that's your opinion. I'm giving people the option to change their votes later on. I'm just trying to build this to the largest it can achieve. And Smash is too valuable for Nintendo not to continue.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I see Mewtwo (Pokémon, Pokémon Red & Blue) counts, so I'm going with him
Ridley (Metroid, Super Metroid), of course.

Question:
Does wanting Green (Female Trainer) (Pokémon, Pokémon Fire Red & Leaf Green) as a costume for Pokémon Trainer count?

If not, my last goes to King K. Rool (Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Country)

Wow, seeing some of the posts, people EPICLY PHAIL at reading, and they're totally screwing this thing up. You need to stress to read the first post in the title. I think 1-day bans should be given out.
By the way, I really like this project you got going, and I hope Nintendo listens. Ideally, I hope Nintendo gets some of the larger Smash forums to set up special rooms in which anything posted is open-source, so Nintendo can monitor fans desires and even directly swipe their ideas.

Machete

Smash Ace
Only 3 characters? Ok. I remove Claus from my list.

My most wanted newcomers:
Ridley-Metroid
Mewtwo-Pokémon
K. Rool-DK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom