• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the music thread

Lovage

Smash Hero
wtf new roots album?

i'm gonna download it very cautiously because i refuse to believe anything could be as good as rising down

Lovage

Smash Hero
new roots eh.....

i really wanted to like it at first but it's already fading for me

it might be hard act to follow syndrome, it's just hard to enjoy it when it gets released after rising down
just like the new daft punk album which wasn't that bad but it ****ing blows because it came after discovery

Adam M!

Smash Lord
or maybe the fact that you don't know a **** thing about how good something is without many many listens

SuperRad

Smash Master
yeah, i kinda ignored thank me later at first
but it has some really good tracks

i still dont like a few
but that nicki minaj track is fire

ive come around on Over now that i can hear the full production and not just the compressed version on the radio

Jun.

Smash Lord
Anyone listen to The Mars Volta here?

I listen to Frances the Mute a few times through a year and its only gotten better. Solid album with amazing parts in it. Really broadened my musical spectrum the first time i listened to it.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
the roots album was superb. better than rising down, maybe on par with game theory.

big boi's album was great too. wish that track with andre made it on, or a track with raekwon, but eh. just made me want that next outkast album to drop already.

right now, i'm really feeling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyE-Sq6XACM

Adam M!

Smash Lord
listening to the NEW M.I.A. - MAYA RIGHT NOW!!!!

so excited

all i've heard are bad things (like from pitchfork LOL) but all that normally means is it's gonna be one of my favorite albums of all-time

i love u maya

Adam M!

Smash Lord
this album is really ****ing cool

some bad *** repetition, cool *** beats, and maybe mia's best lyrics to date

this is gonna catapult to the top of my favorite releases this year

Top Bottom