• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is that so? Guess I need to see Duo at some tourney eventually...

I don't understand how anyone could play Wolf with that recovery...but to each his own.

Good shiz PLUR lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like meeting new people. I just found another who plays this game on another site I post in. Buuut he's a florida smasher. Oh well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I never really thought about it. My other images kept on getting deleted, but I like being unique. So i just chose a picture the site offers I would think very VERY few people would use. There's no real meaning behind it.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Yes he is PLUR. I hear you have a new girl already. Does she have better dreads than you?
Not a new girl. The one that broke up with me is being really confusing. I still love her and apparently she feels the same for me so we're still gonna be together for X-mas.

And no. She doesn't. :3

Oh yeah. Money match, Kevin. My ness. Your Marf. I win, I get 10 bucks. You win, you get 2 bucks.

*knows I'd lose anyway*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's because you have better dreads than her =p.

DUDE! With new, extra-inch DI, you can get a snail-paced CG instead of an infinite on Ness with Marth's grab!!! NO CG JOHNSS!! lol

Lol screw you Ph00t =p.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
What happened?
Nothing, haha. I picked up Snake and we were playing for a bit, but thinking back, we would've been having a lot more fun playing Melee.

I called Cam hes coming over Mike come over bro. <3
I can't do anything today, I already talked to him about it last night. We're thinking Friday/Saturday we can all do something. But I have family to go eat with in a little while, then more family to go see later. So we'll play this weekend or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I knew you'd read it like that. Btw, KUNG FU PEN*S!

But no, I said EXTRA-INCH DI. You get just enough to push out without things getting complicated.

Ok, seriously though, Marth has to walk forward to regrab with the new DI(using the CStick and Control Stick pointed away), causing the CG to move forward slightly with each successive regrab.

Mask, it is more fun to most people, but just know you need to be well-rounded.

Snake is gay.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I understand, you just gotta know when to take it sometimes. Lol why did I just think of the sausage waiter?

Aren't you workin on savin up for a Wii?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Oh gosh. Not that again...that's like the 3rd time people have tried to advocate this....
It IS genuinely useful for Marth. And Fox, and IC's.

And a few other characters. I actually used it in tournament play yesterday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
For Marth? Really? No Marth's in the MBR can even come up with a half-way decent use for it besides movements mindgames/shenanigans.

I could see it for ICs...and I dunno much about Fox, so ok.

Can you beat Devin now?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
For Marth? Really? No Marth's in the MBR can even come up with a half-way decent use for it besides movements mindgames/shenanigans.

I could see it for ICs...and I dunno much about Fox, so ok.

Can you beat Devin now?
The last few times I played him, I beat him in Tournament. I'd say we're even now, if not 55-45 him, still.

To punish a move with even the slightest lag, Spot dodge, hold attack, waffle in to fsmash tip range. Or Single waffle to d-tilt to dancing blade. People generally will not be aware of the speed coming off the waffle.

People are thinking of it as a new way to move around the stage. In actuality, imho, you use it as a quick jump of speed, in which you can act with a full array of moves out of it. Think of it in the sense that you can use it just once, and cover more distance than marth's walk could ever. The spacing opportunities are huge. I've found more use for it with Marth than anyone else.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good stuff. I look forward to actually playing you sometime =p.

Your opinion is vastly different from what I've been hearing, but nonetheless I'll mess around with it now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not really...but if I were, say, a ninja that could walk on walls, that might be another story...

EDIT: Just watched Duo and mitsu in a teams match...it was alright. but now that general area has judged us based on them...not cool. I'm gonna go to a VA tourney sometime (seriously this time because I've talked to my parents about this) soon and show them what NC is made of.

Double EDIT: Karn and Malk are sexy commentators. Get wrecked OOS!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Have you seen Snakeee's matches?

Really? If you say so...does that mean you're a Sheik main now? We all know how scare Melee Sheik mains are =p.

Top Bottom