• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New DK Video Thread - New Format!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0N

Smash Ace
highlight what you want the link to say and then hit the insert link button and it sets it up for you

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Here's some vids I recorded, I guess i'll post them here since he doesn't post on these character boards and he's in my crew.

CABLE vs Mew2King 1

CABLE vs. Mew2King 2

CABLE vs. Vex Kasrani 1

CABLE vs. Vex Kasrani 2

CABLE vs. Vex Kasrani 3

Cable(DK) vs Slikvik(Wario) 1

Cable(DK) vs Slikvik(Wario) 2

Cable(DK) vs Slikvik(Wario) 3

Subscribe for more Cable/NJ vids that will be up soon, including mad m2k stuff.

I already made the post for Cable back then, but Hinorashi or w/e didn't edit it into the OP.

Btw I'm uploading Cable vs. Bum really soon maybe latee tonight or sometime tomorow. Subscribee.

Click here for my youtube.

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
3 stocked GG.

Your DK is great!!!

I´m waiting for the money matches.

Keep going with the good work!

Seton

Smash Apprentice
Nice matches Cable. Seems that Bum's level has decreased.

NST III videos of my DK soon.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Good matches, but you could have just done the super armor glitch while running off the stage to edgeguard Olimar. It lets you grab the edge after it and it's possible to pull back on to the stage pretty late in the move. The super armor glitch>edgeguard pretty much wrecks Oli's recovery completely.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Will I noticed whenever you get hit vertically you up break for DI, but it's really best to c stick a dair when hit vertically. You'll survive longer and you won't be in freefall.

Also listen to the first part of this match, I think you'll like it.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1877421

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Will I noticed whenever you get hit vertically you up break for DI, but it's really best to c stick a dair when hit vertically. You'll survive longer and you won't be in freefall.

Also listen to the first part of this match, I think you'll like it.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1877421
LMFAO too good Rag. Wow that was mad funny xD

Yeah, you're right I should go for the d-air, I kind of forgot about it lol. Too roflcopter happy I guess ;p

Good matches, but you could have just done the super armor glitch while running off the stage to edgeguard Olimar. It lets you grab the edge after it and it's possible to pull back on to the stage pretty late in the move. The super armor glitch>edgeguard pretty much wrecks Oli's recovery completely.
Yeah you're right, I knew I was forgetting something crucial in that matchup. I will have to get better with knowing when to catch Olimar with that, I think it would make it a hell of a lot easier to edge guard him near the stage. Otherwise, I just got that clutch b-air. lol

Luigi player

Smash Master
This is false. If you bair and fastfall immediately it's like the same, and since it finishes earlier you can also upB brake to survive a bit longer.

ook

Smash Lord
True, but doing a dair (I think) makes you automatically fastfall, where doing a bair doesn't, so it's a bit easier and you usually live longer.

And on most stages (except Japes cause it has a high ceiling, which is awesome) the ceiling is too low for up-b braking to really work for vertical kills. You don't have the time for it.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Well on FD I tried this in training mode:

Fox is on the left edge of FD and does an usmash. I hold right with DK to DI.

With dair I couldn't survive >129 %, with bair+fastfall + upB braking I couldn't survive anything >136 %. You can live 7 % longer!
With bair+fastfall I could also survive up to 129 %.

And it's not like bair + fast fall is so much harder to do than just doing a dair, because with most characters (and also with DK) you should usually always momentum cancel by *fastest ending aerial*-fastfall (then do whatever (DJ or something)).

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Actually luigi player is right about the bair+fast fall. C sticking a dair just fast falls on frame 0 so it's easiest to do it like that.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Will, you and me need to ditto!

Are you pivot b-sticking Africa Punch?

I have a lot to practice, and less flashy moves to do. DK is a pressure ***** when he's all up in your grill and you don't have time to breathe.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Yo Will!!!! are you going to Inuis event kosha boy??? if so we should team double DK =)

midwest DK's vs. east coast DK's at pound 4???!!!!

EPIC!!!!!!

btw I just got a new video showing me do an entire up-b through a DDD after a throw, and he didn't take damage......

new DDD tech? SUPER GAY

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman

EPIC!!!!!!

btw I just got a new video showing me do an entire up-b through a DDD after a throw, and he didn't take damage......

new DDD tech? SUPER GAY
wow that sounds very gay...... i hope its not a glitch that cant be exploited when they want.

D0N

Smash Ace
Who all is from the midwest? I don't know who is midwest and who is west

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Who all is from the midwest? I don't know who is midwest and who is west
midwest= me and ook

west=bigfoot and CBK

south=Cyphus

east=Bum, Cable, Will

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yo Will!!!! are you going to Inuis event kosha boy??? if so we should team double DK =)
Haha I just saw this and had already sent you a PM asking you if you wanted to team xD

Great DK's think alike LOL haha.

EPIC!!!!!!
****nn that would be amazing =) Let's see how Cable and I do at Inui's event, if we **** faces then we'll talk about Pound 4 lol.

We are def getting some of that quad DK action going though, I have to admit I don't think I have ever seen that before actually!

is that the official top dk list? ;)
If so I'm cool with that. ^_^

D0N

Smash Ace
Im about to go to a smaller tourney with 4 DKs. Were all going to japes :). I hope we can take top 4 too lol.

EDIT: Wait so did you guys already register for pound 4? cuz you know it gets more expensive the longer you wait right?

on topic: Good stuff Will

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087

D0N

Smash Ace
Will you should update your original video post so all your vids are in one place. The link on the first page still only has you vs KirinBlaze.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Ripple the videos you're uploading currently seem stretched. I still like them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom