• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
soon its gonna turn into a "simpsons did it!" type thing to where almost every legit theme is taken and to be original we'll have to go way out of the way like favorite alarm clocks or something dumb like that

somebody is going to get copied by some other state/country. I just say **** it and go with the legit ones as long as they arent back to back for us personally

just super saiyan

Actually your wrong. You know new stuff will always be coming out like shows/games and what not.

so for him to call me a dumb *** wasnt uncalled for? and i wasnt even talkin to him for him to even say that

But I call people "dumb *****es" all the time...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the new hotness lately is either rebecca black or pokemon black. no new animes have been really amazing (maybe decent/good but not amazing), and no new amazing games have come out recently except what is mentioned before.

Pokemon black exclusive gym leaders is a legit idea and i still stand by it :laugh:

dumb *****

/meme

Xaltis

Smash Hero
the new hotness lately is either rebecca black or pokemon black. no new animes have been really amazing (maybe decent/good but not amazing), and no new amazing games have come out recently except what is mentioned before.

Pokemon black exclusive gym leaders is a legit idea and i still stand by it :laugh:

dumb *****

/meme

IYO nothing is good but that. But I know tons off stuff IMO of course that is good.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i want someone to be knocked out for calling them something. name calling is frowned upon and should be fought against always. i call a SFL social services civil act in order.

ACT 1 CLAUSE 1 LAW 1 :
xaltis is not allowed to call or proclaim anyone anything unless directly addressed to and spoken of in the same addressed tone and manner.

Punishment for disobedience will follow:
Noogies
Swirlies
Lynchings

didnt you not finish HS or somthing? watch your self bruh
didnt you not finish HS or somthing?
not finish HS
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
2d-jeff your supposed to represent ic's. why you not on this pr

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i want someone to be knocked out for calling them something. name calling is frowned upon and should be fought against always. i call a SFL social services civil act in order.

ACT 1 CLAUSE 1 LAW 1 :
xaltis is not allowed to call or proclaim anyone anything unless directly addressed to and spoken of in the same addressed tone.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think your post made sense...naw prob not.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
yeah its stacked. i heard your going to bbc though and want to see your ic's since theres only a few in atlantic south.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You sure this isn't the you laugh you lose thread?

Ah who am I kidding every thread is YLYL when a diddy main is involved

Keith da mongoose thief isn't coming from nc so I don't even care :glare:

:phone:

gallax

Smash Hero
Wow. I get so much hate when it comes to PR's. This PR is literally bull****.

I want explanations right now why right now for this. I hear that my win vs seibrik wasn't counted? How does this make any sense when ryo's win against me counts? Seibrik chose wario vs me knowing that he was in a tourney match that was going to be counted. Whether or not he was sandbagging was NOT a factor. Isnt that what everyone told me? Sandbagging or not your wins/losses count.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm surprised Hrnut is higher than MVD. Was the deciding factor the head to head?

I'm also surprised Chaz is that high. I thought he would be #10 if anything. He has a winning record vs MVD and basically didn't lose to unranks. He has a losing record to everybody else on the previous PR (Aside from Xaltis maybe). I guess his lack of random losses helped?

Wow. I get so much hate when it comes to PR's. This PR is literally bull****.

I want explanations right now why right now for this. I hear that my win vs seibrik wasn't counted? How does this make any sense when ryo's win against me counts? Seibrik chose wario vs me knowing that he was in a tourney match that was going to be counted. Whether or not he was sandbagging was NOT a factor. Isnt that what everyone told me? Sandbagging or not your wins/losses count.

Ayo relax, they are explaining tomorrow.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Was I the only unranked to beat Chaz?
yes

mampam only had 2 unranked losses, co18 and trump

i havnt heard anywhere as of why your match against seibrik wouldnt count mike, but i just dont know if it would have been enough to get you on the PRs. Ryo didnt make it either, and im pretty sure you and him were pretty close record wise

MVD

Smash Master
I was either even or ahead of Chaz lol we played at least twice and he only beat me once I guess I'm bad now Lolololol

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
MVD.
Never post again. You're at 666.

And why is everyone complaining about how they're bad or they didn't get on?
The PR is based off records, and you're still the top ten in the STATE.
There's alot of ****ing people in this state.
BE happy you're on it, know the reasons for your placement, improve.
Just saying. I'm awful at this game. And watching amazing players complain about themselves not being good is... downright embarrassing :glare:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm hella confused by the last 5 entries of the PR as well tbh. I'm sure the logic is sound unless a few records were mixed up. Can you update the first post with explanations so people are less confused? It might also clear up if any data has been left out...

edit:
I SO get Sailor Mars by default...

edit:
Though I really don't want a Sailor Moon PR...

edit:
Lets do Shaman King so I can be the Spirit of Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom