• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
I should be on this pr since i've played in Florida tournaments ma whole life and am a consistant top 10 player.
Dfear will back me up on this

OverLade

Smash Hero
So yeah... update with anything that happened in pools and anything I missed (which is probably like everything)

RedHalberd
-Beat Poltergust
-Lost to Masky
-Lost to Afro

Seibrik
-Lost to Polt
-Beat C?
-Lost to Afro

MVD
-Lost to Polt
-Lost to Afro

Xaltis
-Lost to Ryo
-Lost to Arctic

Ryo
Beat Afro
Beat Xaltis
Beat CO18
Lost to Masky
Lost to Afro

Masky
-Beat Redhalberd
-beat Ryo
-Lost to Poltergust
-Lost to Afro

CO18
-Lost to Ryo
-Lost to Poltergust

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I beat Seibrik, CO18, MVD, Masky, and Afro (and Trump). The only set I lost was against RedHalberd in pools.

:069:

Apprentice GoKeN

Smash Rookie
The tournament shouldn't even count toward the PR, not because of the drinking, but because of the ******** ruleset that at one point made me unable to switch to my main character when i got counterpicked.

NO but for real though, the rules were a joke.

--Afro

gallax

Smash Hero
I agree with afro. These results should be thrown out. People were forced to not go mk when CP'd a stage, even if it was their main who they always use. Thats why i threw out my tourney results. No mk screwed things.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Afro didn't get screwed, he didn't read the rules.
You weren't allowed to CP a "transparent" stage, and then switch to MK.
It actually says it just like that.

Also, Xaltis being the new Snipa this PR period?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Afro didn't get screwed, he didn't read the rules.
You weren't allowed to CP a "transparent" stage, and then switch to MK.
It actually says it just like that.

Also, Xaltis being the new Snipa this PR period?
I would do better. But I gotta be fighting this dark Xaltis *****!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I would do better. But I gotta be fighting this dark Xaltis bitch thats screwing me up!

Two things.

One, if you continue to censor dodge, you really will get banned from this site.
While you probably don't care, you'll still make a lot of noise about "infractions for no reason."

Second, that just sounds like johns from a player who was over-confident that he was "amazing" after getting on the PRs, and proceeded to get **** on due to his over-confidence.

You and DFEAR with the "dark bull****" johns are getting pretty annoying, actually. You guys are merely excusing your not playing as patient, or as well as you want to.
Just practice more, and get better. Just because you lose to impatience, does not mean it is not your fault you lost. That's just you being bad.

It's too late for posting like this. I'm going back to sleep.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Two things.

One, if you continue to censor dodge, you really will get banned from this site.
While you probably don't care, you'll still make a lot of noise about "infractions for no reason."

Second, that just sounds like johns from a player who was over-confident that he was "amazing" after getting on the PRs, and proceeded to get **** on due to his over-confidence.

You and DFEAR with the "dark bull****" johns are getting pretty annoying, actually. You guys are merely excusing your not playing as patient, or as well as you want to.
Just practice more, and get better. Just because you lose to impatience, does not mean it is not your fault you lost. That's just you being bad.

It's too late for posting like this. I'm going back to sleep.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
WTF at these people saying this tournament shouldn't count.

RedHalberd had a loss to Polt count against him because he was playing at a disadvantage by using Jiggs.

All of the players at this tournament acknowledged the disadvantages against them and continued to play. It's their fault for losing to who they lost to regardless the reasoning.

Over arrogant players that think they deserve the world need to get the **** off of their high horse and take their losses like men.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its a hard life for a diddy kong, and snipa

neither gets any respect :laugh:

im not even worried about the PRs anymore. not until my horrible luck decreases to at least mediocre luck

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
WTF at these people saying this tournament shouldn't count.

RedHalberd had a loss to Polt count against him because he was playing at a disadvantage by using Jiggs.

All of the players at this tournament acknowledged the disadvantages against them and continued to play. It's their fault for losing to who they lost to regardless the reasoning.

Over arrogant players that think they deserve the world need to get the **** off of their high horse and take their losses like men.
what players that drank and lost due to it complained about the losses or said they shouldn't count?

just curious, cuz i havn't.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
what players that drank and lost due to it complained about the losses or said they shouldn't count?

just curious, cuz i havn't.
the majority of the last page?

its not only drinking, its the ruleset too and whatever complaints those may be.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Wow I'm actually gunna post. Not to bring up anything but um... The tourney should stay counted for. I did my best yet at this tourney and not because of just pirate ship. That would be **** towards other people also. Yea people drank. Sucks it was a decision made by themselves. Honestly I had a great time.

I'll take it from seibrik and say the tourneys over it counts grow up and be more like a man and deal with it guys. And I'll be like Jay Z and say ON to the Next One.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
HOw come I am the dog with the dildo thing in its mouth...

Also, for people that shouldn't think it counts, stfu and man up. Who cares about the PR anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom