• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
No tengo na' en la cartera, lo que tengo es ****ing hielo en la nevera, estoy mas pelao que un calbo sin cabellera

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Obviously NOBODY ELSE has reactionary play styles. Nobody. Ever. Everybody predicts everything. Always. Reaction is obsolete in this world other than M2K. Obviously.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Obviously NOBODY ELSE has reactionary play styles. Nobody. Ever. Everybody predicts everything. Always. Reaction is obsolete in this world other than M2K. Obviously.
I already explained the circumstances behind this no johns.

Esam you'll find that arguing with Red Halberd can be very tedious, even if you are right lmfao

Trust me on this one.
Fool you must be drunk or something you know I'm always right anytime I argue about everything.

IM DA BEST MAYNNNEEEEEE.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You guys are dumb....keep up the illusion that mk isn't that bad until you start losing every match to time outs or when you die to mk just recovering.

Esam drop the gimmicks when fighting mk and i'll give you props

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
<3 you truth!

Also, HRNut, maybe you should actually have some gimmicks instead of doing the same old **** that hasn't worked on good players since 09. Don't criticize my play style when you have NEVER has the amount of success I have had.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Gimmicks not equal to smarts or skills...gimmicks are cheap ways of winning and sorry but my character doesn't infinite people or jab lock or anything dumb like yours lol you tell me what gimmicks snake has??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Exactly none so wtf are you talking about same old crap. its literally option vs option all snake can do is be more random to try to win nothing else. you havent played me besides what once and you claim my playstyle is 09 lol dude STFU. Play a character that requires skill instead of insta-deaths...you might as a well play mk.

Congrats you did well at mlg but you lose to seibrik who lose to everyone else that you beat...doesnt that sound odd to you?

Felix and shadow beat seibrik then i beat both of them right after wtf??? thats dumb he's no one but loses to everyone obviously i'm doing something right that he isn't..seibrik has been doing the same **** lol but he uses mk so he can get away with it...what has he done that new???

But i really don't care what you say you cheap *****

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hi, I'm HRNut.
When somebody beats Metaknight without using Metaknight, their character is clearly cheap, and gay, because Metaknight da bess.
Also... Gimmicks, such as locks that are frame-perfect and nearly impossible to do mid-match, are cheap, and stupid.

Also, Snake has no gimmicks... You know, his stupid hitboxes, damage output, and killing potential are totally fair!
He has to be only 2 or 3 characters away to deal damage, whereas Pikachu has to actually be HITTING the guy with everything but his projectiles.

QQ more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
let me just....get behind this highly convenient flame shield...before this explodes

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Who is QQing lol and do you think i called him cheap because of what he does to mk....look at the rest of the cast...falco, shiek, fox.............i can keep going lol I call him cheap because of what he can do to the rest so keep ya mouth shut bro. Im talkin to your dumb little brother.

I like you Nick so please don't jump in this cuz i'm sure you enjoy mk timing you out as much as i do...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Woah, hold up bro.
A character has a CG, and you're calling him... cheap...?
Are you ****ing serious man?
So, Falco is cheap because of his.
Diddy is cheap because of his banana combos.
DDD is cheap because of HIS CG, that works at every % in the game.
Wait, Marth has a 0-death CG if he grabs at the right area of the stage.
ZSS can CG too.

This game is full of cheap characters, I guess.

Also, please don't insult my brother, or I'll have to stab you next time I see you.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
GDX make some room for me behind that thing.

Can everyone just agree to disagree? I don't like seeing you guys degrade to threats and insults. I've never seen this type of stuff going on between guys in this state in the months I've been here. I'm sorry if it's not my place to say anything out lack of seniority, but I thought everyone was tight with eachother.

Edit: Lol at TX suddenly showing up in here.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This is where I say something about Brawl not being skill based which is why it's irritating.

But that would be fine if the gay stuff was balanced (MK unbalances gayness that is otherwise inherently balanced). Tbh I don't even care if people can kill me with one grab as long as I can punish every stupid random grab they throw at me when I know it's coming. It's when you can't punish **** and it's unnacountable that **** becomes stupid. Bad MK players get away with so much bull**** and it becomes incredibly obvious when you're outplaying them by a mile even though you're going even...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol really you use the Ics as an example lol do you see what happens when they get seperated? Can you seperate pika's hands from his body? Alright guys let's have a talk with professor Nick about what I meant earlier. Pika + brawl= good character, got it. Now brawl + esam= decent player, got that. Okay now Esam + pika= gimmicks...and now it all makes sense.

MVD

Smash Master
Ayo stop *****ing about a VIDEO GAME like for real? No need to insult ppl about character choice hooray MK is gay Pika is gay Snake is gay ICs are gay Falco is gay DDD is gay Diddy is gay Olimar is gay... Play to win and move on with life if you can't hadle it then actually quit the game or just dot care so much if you get gayed. Yes it Is hard because we all are very competitive but that does not grant anyone the right to insult or demean somebody based on who they choose to play and what "gimmicks" they invent. If it's in the game use it unless your like me and don't use gay grab releases if u like the person or you use it if you hate the character. Every character that is "gay" can be gayed back just man up and figure it out. This game is not that serious and ppl take things way to far, so like yeah I'm the best so cut the crap

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
LOL you guys take me seriously LOL idk y LOL u I'm not saying esam is bad lol I'm just killing his ego a bit and besides sfl always trash talks cfl especially esam LOL so tone him down and I'll lay off him a bit LOL and geez stop being sensitive

Masky

Smash Master
It's pretty obvious guys

Pika + brawl = good character
brawl + esam = decent player
Esam + pika = gimmicks

therefore...
Esam + pika = gimmicks
-> Esam - gimmicks = -Pika
-> Esam - gimmicks = Brawl - Good character

The Truth!

Smash Ace
-> Esam - gimmicks = Brawl - Good character
The mathematical solution to beating MK. No johns dont quit just beat him.

Anyways, I actually was checking in here to see when this was going to be updated, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom