• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ZSS ICs is fun though!
Even if it IS 65:35 in ZSS's favor IMO.
aright sure why not?
Im trying to fill up another car to ZP BTW
remind me to save these matches win or lose because IC boards dosnt think ive ever played against a good MK, Snake, Toonlink ETC.. even though they never seen any tourney play from me.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
aright sure why not?
Im trying to fill up another car to ZP BTW
remind me to save these matches win or lose because IC boards dosnt think ive ever played against a good MK, Snake, Toonlink ETC.. even though they never seen any tourney play from me.
Another car would be too good. Ask people, son!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I actually talked to Travis and asked him to make it colder, and apparently he is going to.

So many people at my touranment...it's amazing.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Thanks again Polt for bringing Danny. I've been trying to help him get to something for a while. He's too good to be sitting on wifi all day. He's just so far down south in Miami so he can't really ride with people D:

:rosalina:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Thanks again Polt for bringing Danny. I've been trying to help him get to something for a while. He's too good to be sitting on wifi all day. He's just so far down south in Miami so he can't really ride with people D:

:rosalina:
wait...WHAT?

Danny's coming to a smash tournament? :D

Two-Ell

Smash Master

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Masky

Smash Master

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well...
We're making a "crew" combo video.
Of us ****** people.
It's like... MOST of SFL, so that's... kinda the same thing.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
But it makes him so much more mysterious! And I couldn't find a good picture of him.

Even without the face, his awesomeness speaks for itself, and if you don't recognize him then shame on you.

:069:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
But it makes him so much more mysterious! And I couldn't find a good picture of him.

Even without the face, his awesomeness speaks for itself, and if you don't recognize him then shame on you.

I never said I didn't recognize him. Don't assume stuff. BUT it IS kinda HARD to tell who he is from looking at his wrist lol.

The outfit reminds me of either Edgeworth or Pheonix, someone from the PA series.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You guys are totally, totally wrong. If you know where he was from you'd have been able to recognize him instantly. :)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Nope, he's from one of the best games of last year. If you played it, you'd have been able to recognize him immediately, because he's the best character in that game.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Nope, he's from one of the best games of last year. If you played it, you'd have been able to recognize him immediately, because he's the best character in that game.

Now when you say "one of the best games" is that your opinion?

And ya know it IS kinda hard to tell when your ONLY looking at his wrist... XD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Nope, even by critics it's one of the best games of the year. I really can't say a single bad thing about it. It's story is even better than the Ace Attorney series. It's a masterpiece. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom