• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*** The New General Smashbros.com Thread *** (Read This First)

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Proof that sarcasm is indeed a dying art form, continually going over the heads of SWF members. :laugh: (Might I add that I am not at all surprised that PP777 didn't catch on.)

I mean, really, you two. Look at my sig. Read some of my previous posts. Look how long I've been here. Think, even. Sarcasm: learn to love it--and, more importantly, recognize it.

sorry my bad......the important thing to me is getting brawl.......
:rolleyes:

Repryx

Smash Champion
The Important thing is getting me a Whopper....Now!

Uhm No But shouldnt this thread be abandoned till monday?

And Im just gonna hope sakurai isnt an @$$ to give us a weak returning update....whats next? The Booklet design?

BTW when does mass production of the game begin?

Sandy

Smash Champion
It's already done. He's just feeding us teaser information.
He probably plays it when he's not busy updating the site.

Repryx

Smash Champion
It's already done. He's just feeding us teaser information.
He probably plays it when he's not busy updating the site.
Lolz @ Sakurai "Im gonna be the best smash player.....Hunh? a new technique I cant master? I'll just Delay it till I can. lalalalalal.....Suckers 'Delay 4 Development' who actually bought that?"

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
12 hours till our next update........and the commercials mean no more delays....this weekend just keeps getting better and better

Stryks

Smash Hero
True, now I only wish nintendo doesnt give us crappy wii want to play commercials and just shows us like 10 secs of gameplay...

oh and I hope for a demo... or megaman...

Snakz

Smash Ace
Melee Stages: Part 2

There was already an entry detailing how we’ve brought back some of the stages from Super Smash Bros. Melee...

So here are some more stages that can also be played in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Yoshi’s Island

The steep slopes on either side are its defining characteristic.

That central platform screams "accident!"

Corneria

Battle atop the Great Fox!

Of course, Arwings come flying in, too.

Onett

The offensive and defensive struggles on the buildings of Onett return!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch out for cars.

Brinstar

It’s the dreaded, legendary ocean of acid!

The rising and falling ocean of acid changes the field of play greatly.

Rainbow Ride

Tour the course in this forced scrolling stage.

The boat sinks mid-trip and you embark on a roundabout tour!

This is amazing! Is this a lavish feast or what? I can tell you that for everyone working on this game, the amount of content has been surprising to say the least.​

Well, this is an interesting way to get the week from break started, not bad, but not great, just like most updates before it.

I really dont have much to say about this except one thing, when will Sakurai start pouring out the info we really want? coughcharacterscough.

This sure is a peculiar selction of stages from Melee, i dont think anyone particularly liked Yoshi's Story or Onett. I did like Brinstar and Rainbow Cruise, but not to play on, just visually and when i felt like having chaotic matches. I'd say the only stages out of those that im fully glad to see is Corneria for obvious reasons.

Discuss

Snakz

Smash Ace
STADIUM: Multi-Man Brawl

Dive into a ruthless battle with an army of enemy pawns: the Multi-Man Brawl!

Multi-Man Brawl hosts a wealth of different brawls, including the widely recognized 100-man Brawl.

This is the Multi-Man Brawl menu.

Speaking of the Multi-Man Brawl, what could the enemy team of fighters be this time around? It’s the Fighting Alloy Team!

Red Alloy! He’s not the leader or anything!

Blue Alloy! For some reason she seems kind of gentle.

Yellow Alloy! Those horns are scintillating!

Green Alloy! It may look like Kirby, but it’s not him!

If it’s a 100-Man Brawl, then you continue fighting until you’ve beaten 100 of them. Destroying so many really cleanses the spirit.

Just keep launching them!

This time, we’ve added a much desired mode...

Two-player Multi-Man Brawls!

Amazing! Co-op play?!

With two of you watching each other’s backs, it’s that much more fun. But that’s not all!

There’s a mode for playing with a friend over Nintendo WFC!

We’ve included online Team Multi-Man Brawl!

This is the With Friends menu.

Don’t you want to cooperate sometimes instead of just fight? That’s what this is for.​

Fighting Alloys huh? i was wondering who Master Hand's new henchmen would be.

I like how Sakurai had gone back to at least more than two types of fighting henchmen.

And the implementation of co-op online MMB is pure awesome. This aint a fantastic update, but it's good enough for me.

Discuss

Ninjatastic

Smash Rookie
The llittle narrations are kinda funny sometimes. "He's not the leader or anything!" Why are you using an exclamation point?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Consider Falcon confirmed, I wouldnt be surprised if we got him this week...

yeah good update, tough Im still waiting for, U guessed it, characters!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Consider Falcon confirmed, I wouldnt be surprised if we got him this week...

yeah good update, tough Im still waiting for, U guessed it, characters!
New confirmed Character....

"The Ambassador of Simple Thugonometry"- Johnathan Cenaolate

Snakz

Smash Ace

Pikmin & Olimar

Goodness! Captain Olimar joins the fray with five colors of Pikmin in tow! He plucks Pikmin from the ground and they fight as his allies.

Without Pikmin, Olimar can’t even do a Smash Attack. And the short-lived Pikmin tend to scatter. Theirs is a fated symbiotic relationship.

WHOO HOO!! Finally a character update, and a newcomer at best, and even better, my 3rd most wanted character for Brawl ic confirmed!! YES!

Discuss!

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Not necessarily, some his moves are throwin but some are melee type attacks.But he uses the pikmin for even all of his smash attacks. (FS Pikmin Swarm anyone?)
oh and YES! finally im so happy Olimar is in Brawl. But yeah him pulling the Pikmin out of the ground will prolly be just like peach's turnips.

Top Bottom