• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Yes they do.

The guy basically opened it with his savings, I think.

I have a better DDR mat, lol.

Thank you Parallax [RIP :(]

lol funny about that, I bought one from plx too. Was complete **** and threw it out, but got a completely new one of those kind, still in pretty good condition, got 2 of them for free as well :)

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
oh. I thought he was the other guy. does anyone know how much the one on the 23rd will cost?
i will have a thread for this soon but i arranged for everything to be 5 dollars to enter. 5 for the door fee and 5 for each tourny, brawl,melee doubles and singles, 4 all together. how ever if u bring something we can use such as a wii, tv or a cube then the door fee is waved.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
If we can get a running list of interested people, that'd be great.
Myself, obviously.
Darkest
Rongod22
Feel free to add yourselves, please.
whut? Is in, deer park is close, this would be great.
sounds like a **** house to me
lmfao..This really is a **** house, teen mind blaster? wtf is that supposted to mean.
Sounds like some potent date **** **** theyre dishing out.
I'll go if the price isnt too high, i just wont accept any drinks!

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
dayum finally got money for a tourney this weekend.

there gonna be any tourneys from aug 10th to aug 19th? im missing like 4 i can go to from the 1st to the 10th, im gonna be cruisin to alaska of all places for a vacation.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
If we can get a running list of interested people, that'd be great.
Myself, obviously.
Darkest
Rongod22
whut?
Feel free to add yourselves, please.

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
Whos got soul caliber 4?
me me me i am i am =D ill play u, ps3 or xbox? cuz im not using the gay xbox shooter controller for a fighter ps3 all the way if u have a ps3 i can play u online

oh yea with thaT in mind if anyone wants to play sc4 or anything i am free after august ninth so if u rly want to hit me up on aim theexsoldier87 cuz me and my friends want to play more ppl and were not that bad so we will set something up

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
me me me i am i am =D ill play u, ps3 or xbox? cuz im not using the gay xbox shooter controller for a fighter ps3 all the way if u have a ps3 i can play u online

oh yea with thaT in mind if anyone wants to play sc4 or anything i am free after august ninth so if u rly want to hit me up on aim theexsoldier87 cuz me and my friends want to play more ppl and were not that bad so we will set something up
I have the PS3 version =D along along with my 2 hrap3s ^_^

Ryan-K

Smash Master
well brawl isn't a real fighting game and by extension isn't a smash game so technically....

in fact i would consider brawl closer to metal slug than smash brother so carry on with your soul calibur banter

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
well brawl isn't a real fighting game and by extension isn't a smash game so technically....
in fact i would consider brawl closer to metal slug than smash brother so carry on with your soul calibur banter
THANK YOU SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT!!! + Kurt I do have GG Accent, ur prob not interested in GG anymore though, but I have it for wii, and yes it lets you sue your GC control.

And Dave at GT told me us guys representing LI are holding this tournament at GT I hear?

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
korp. $2-5 MM ur falco vs. my wario on the 9th if i can make it?

best of 5 mlg/regular tourney rules

wooooord
I will, but i'm...against...betting >_>...

I'll do a 1$ 2/3 (scratch that, best of 5) mm on a tv with no lag, sure.
If not, i'll be happy to do any number of friendlies.
EDIT: heh, woops, just looked at ur post again, yeah i'll do best of 5
In fact, look vVv down vVv there

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
lol at best of 5 for a dollar.

also g-money stop ****** me it only makes me worse.
also don't not **** me, sandbagging only makes me worse.

smack for anyone who comments on my use of double negatives.
somebody needs to quit life

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
if you want to that would be helpful we could use it for mm or another tounry tv depending on its size. and if we have a wii for it we could use it right away, but if we don't have a wii for it i think if i might be able to get another one from a friend.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
im not going on the 9th so korp $5 on the 23rd 3 of 5
five dollars? O_O
"THAT'S ALOTTA NUTS!!!" kung-pow anyone?
I gotta have some more tournament experience and practice before I do a 5$ mm, gimme two weeks and I'll go to the gt one on the 9th and the castle fight night one on the 16th then i'll do a 5$ mm wit cha. sound good?

also, nagace, would it be the same if I brought a wii instead of a tv? my dad (the rightful owner of said tv) suffers mild harpaxaphobia :urg: :laugh:

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Castle fight night was dumb, the last (and only one I went to) was like in 2007, I was the only person to bring a melee set up and it was hella crowded T_T. idk it sounds like its better though...

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Okay I officially quit itg for a while because everytime I play I injure myself some other, so somebody call me up to play some melee or I'll call you up or whatever, come on people I thought the melee community was getting back lets do this thing.

Top Bottom