• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Mario Video Thread Achive

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-@Boss: i usually like to play with stock disadvantage x9 also, when i'm playing defensively, it means that it's the end for the enemy heh, also, i'll try to get some offiline videos of me soon-

>New videos updated...some kool matches and 1 offline match just for Boss x9, check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlameL3on -

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-Maybe u should put only my channel vato instead of my links, because, i'll try to get a lot of videos against many good chars, just in case that any new Mario or someone needs visual MU experience x9...-

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-I've realized that Boss is a Defensive Mario and i'm an Offensive Mario, 2 styles with pros and cons, if one day we have the chance to play against each other, that fight would be fun x9-

@Vato: remember those words, ill get those x9

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
The way Boss played against that Ness is surprisingly a lot like how I would have approached the matchup.

Oh wait, I copied a lot of Boss's strategies, that's why. XD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
lol, last match was too good. Superman combo onstage.

Perfect way to end it too, good ****. GIMR played crazy safe, wow.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
ahh i see^^
but why you wanna quit buffering your next moves?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
You don't implement grabs very well...you don't punish very well in general (srsly wtf, Dash attack on a Warlock Punch? Do a reverse F-smash pls). Needs more D-air tricks, less rolling...You can F-smash Ganon's ledge getup attack out of shield, spotdodge ***** him...

Veggi

Smash Champion
Don't sh fireball in MK's range. SH dair is safe on block and shield pokes rather often. Start up dair fast enough so that it ends before Mario touches the ground. Jump away, uair, or nair after the dair ends. Whichever one is best at the time.

Good Mario though.

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
(srsly wtf, Dash attack on a Warlock Punch? Do a reverse F-smash pls)

@ A2ZOMG: if you read the description on the video of me vs ganon... i was higher than a kite, eyes tighter than azn eyes. no thought process what-so-ever. and i tried to stutter step, but everything was a little iffy when i was playing. get off deeznutz i 0-death the guy

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Woooooow, Pink Fresh is tooooo good. That set was amazing.

That's what Brawl should be, lmao.

Top Bottom