• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New New Members Fight Arena Online Tournament! PrinceRamen took it to the Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
If anyone else quits, I would be willing to be a replacement so their opponent doesn't just walk away with the win. Just PM me if it happens. (AKA: I would like to become the first one on the waiting list. :p)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ive contacted Paladin but he doesnt realize the brackets are up xD

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Sorry Zen but it seems I'm going to have to withdraw, it seems that AT&T finally caught me after 2 weeks and cut off my internet this morning >.>

Aibou

Smash Master
GGs Lombardi! :zelda: vs :falco: :pikachu2: 2-1 win for me. (IDK HOW!)

Seriously, it was freakin' intense! I was at 130% on my last stock at the end. E-P-I-C!

(But why did Lombardi switch chars after winning the first match? And why no G&W CP vs Zelda? I hope I don't sense sandbagging!!! :confused: )

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zeld I think he needs a lil help with the site tbh. I'll see what's up.

@Storm- Round 1 ends tomorrow so I don't believe there is enough time.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Am I facing you next Zen?

(Lol sorry, I dunno how to understand your brackets) >.<

zeldspazz

Smash Master
So we were suppose to play tonight...but apparently something is wrong with his brawl disc or something. Point is everytime we try to start a brawl it disconnects. So we will try again tomorrow but idk whats gonna happen

Edit: It might be mine too we dont know exactly, he said it was his but I have a hunch that its mine...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Mine is working. I wonder what the problem is. Spazz it's not the disc. A lot of people are having the same problem.

Edit: Yugi you play Ramen next.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Oh alright. I just brawled like 2 hours ago i dont know whats wrong :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom