• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox the Fox

Smash Cadet
@Infinitora I'm a Eugene smasher, and about the only one on this forum other than Bart, as far as I can tell. There's a facebook group by the name of Super Smash Eugene that I created to help consolidate some of the Eugene Smash players, so if you'd be interested in joining up with that, that could facilitate things a bit and get you in touch with some of the other people with whom I play.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Someone ask Jesse what he's going to do with those Gamecrazy TVs. If we could store them in someone's apartment/basement, that'd be **** for future tourney setups since they're ginormous analog TVs.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
weekly meleefests, mmmmm. I also have a friend up at OHSU taking brewing science classes so my lady won't be bored either :D And t1mmy, I'm down to play sometime mid-week if you feel like hosting as I am still tent camping til I figure out a new apartment :) (should only be a week I think)

Grunt

Smash Master
It's pretty awesome actually.
I get to learn Korean, and as you can probably figure out, I finished boot camp a few weeks ago.
Also, by the divine will of the DAFT gods, I found a fellow melee player here at my school.
His tag is Dyse, apparently from Texas, apparently friends with Caveman, and not apparently really good. I guess I get to start playing again.

keeper

Smash Champion
It's pretty awesome actually.
I get to learn Korean, and as you can probably figure out, I finished boot camp a few weeks ago.
Also, by the divine will of the DAFT gods, I found a fellow melee player here at my school.
His tag is Dyse, apparently from Texas, apparently friends with Caveman, and not apparently really good. I guess I get to start playing again.
Neat. What are you learning Korean for?

caveman was a beast back in the day.

Anything going on near portland soon?
Not really lol.

debaser

Smash Lord
gage aren't you also at a severe [H+] ion deficiency?

your tale of survival puts tears in my eyes.

keeper

Smash Champion
Uh...Stuff.

So, what happened to Gage, he's in Wa?
Who still plays in Oregon?
Is Mango still the best ever?
Better be because you watch a **** ton of Starcraft, as I now do. >_>

Yes.
Jeff, Myself, Allen, Allen's Brother (Paul), Wad, Debaser, some new guys were at LOST4, Foos, and a few others I'm neglecting because I suck. I guess Jesse.
Meh.
And let me guess, no one drives still?
Yep.

Exactly.

I really want to try a Crew Battle at the next tournament. Corvallis Crew vs. Portland Crew or North vs South.
Would be fun.

correction

I did not get kicked out. I took the chance of solar flares killing us to leave the house and live with Shane
You effectively did get kicked out for not doing anything lol

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I still play smash... just not enough. :[

On that note, my car has slots for Genesis. We will go if we get enough people and let me tell you it will be an awesome weekend! Please message me back asap if you're interested.

Vox the Fox

Smash Cadet
If anyone is coming to Eugene anytime within the next couple of weeks and wants to smash, my cellphone number is 541-513-7912 and you can text or call me (please!). Again, though, I myself, and all of my friends, are pretty much Smash n00bz at this point, but we all love the game. Anyhow, yeah, if anyone is going through Eugene in the near future, let me know and I'll do my best to give you some venue to play in. (If it's at my house, you may need to bring your own controller... I only have one decent one, for the time being.)

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
If anyone is coming to Eugene anytime within the next couple of weeks and wants to smash, my cellphone number is 541-513-7912 and you can text or call me (please!). Again, though, I myself, and all of my friends, are pretty much Smash n00bz at this point, but we all love the game. Anyhow, yeah, if anyone is going through Eugene in the near future, let me know and I'll do my best to give you some venue to play in. (If it's at my house, you may need to bring your own controller... I only have one decent one, for the time being.)
Sounds good, if I'm in the area you may hear from me.

Everyone has their own controller here :)

debaser

Smash Lord
I am intensely bored.

I need to play smash soon or I'm gonna quit for dota when my new computer arrives.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
weekly meleefests, mmmmm. I also have a friend up at OHSU taking brewing science classes so my lady won't be bored either :D And t1mmy, I'm down to play sometime mid-week if you feel like hosting as I am still tent camping til I figure out a new apartment :) (should only be a week I think)
I'm open for play mid-week. Are you really camping out in a tent while looking for an apartment? X_X

Play HoN, its legit.
Listen to this man.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Are you going to play dota 2? Also, HoN is pretty similar to dota it even has some of the same heroes.

Edit: I never actually played dota.

debaser

Smash Lord
im gonna play the balls out of dota 2.

hon's not bad but dota has like 10+ years of continuous balancing adjustments on it's side and over 100 different heroes now. I have no reason not to play it over hon or lol.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
im gonna play the balls out of dota 2.

hon's not bad but dota has like 10+ years of continuous balancing adjustments on it's side and over 100 different heroes now. I have no reason not to play it over hon or lol.
Some reasons I can think of to play HoN would be player base(if HoN even has more players), graphics and sounds. The game looks and sounds really good imo.

For me, the laning phase in League of Legends is really boring, but I have only played like 10 or so games.

debaser

Smash Lord
plenty of dota players. I think wc3 gfx have aged really well. and I listen to music when I play dota.

idk. hon seemed really solid when I played it, but I already know all the heroes and items in dota by heart. no sense in learning all that **** over.

jeeeeeffff. get a smashfest together at jesse's, haha

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I just found some videos that I think are from that Smashfest we had at Tristan's with that French guy! I'll be posting them at some point so you guys can confirm because I'm not 100% sure who is playing in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom