• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but my tent is hella legit so it's not a big deal, it would be easier if I wasn't getting over the flu. Luckily I will have a place next week and a job as well. Online classes this summer to be able to work and get the move going smoothly, things are falling in to place pretty well. And Vox, I will be texting you soon. Do you have melee as well or just le brawl? I'm in Portland til Sunday or Monday, if something is happening ASAP let me know :D (came back up to finish cleaning, I want mah deposit!)

Juce

Smash Ace
hey, long time no see. haven't read anything in here, but i wanted to invite all to a melee smash fest at my house this weekend.

i got:
5 tvs,
1 melee disk,
2 consoles,
and room for one more tv.

last mintue, i know, but let me know who wants in!

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
hey, long time no see. haven't read anything in here, but i wanted to invite all to a melee smash fest at my house this weekend.

i got:
5 tvs,
1 melee disk,
2 consoles,
and room for one more tv.

last mintue, i know, but let me know who wants in!
im down but also no car..also would it be today or tomorrow?

oh and i just moved into a new place as well. its still in west linn just down sunset hill a bit so if anyone wants to smash let me know i only have 1 setup though

Juce

Smash Ace
well ****ard.. you may be able to get a ride from debaser, it sounds like he's picking up keeper, and he lives in west linn too.

as for when, i figured when ever everyone wanted to show up. i'm free all weekend, so at the very least, i should be here and down to smash ^.^

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I can probably make my way over later if you guys are still smashing. Jesse is your phone number on the front page still relevant so I can call/text you later to see if people are still smashing?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
woah I forgot about the first page information stuff haha

man I used to be so **** at informing everyone

now I live in Washington and hate Oregon smash >=[

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Sunday is a good day for me, count me in. It might have to be later in the day though, depending on work schedule, like post 5 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom